• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 29518 View attachment 29517 View attachment 29519
Sorry the pics are not the best - here is what they look like if I get the packaging I will post it. You will need some extra wire and a switch.
No, the pics are fine and lets me know what to look for. I'm familiar with wiring and switches - so this is great. I really appreciate you taking the time to take the pics for me - you've been a great help. Thank you so much!

CM_USMC707

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Healdsburg, CA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Meza
Member #

Service Branch
USMC

Currently my exploring "rig" is a 2015 Cherokee KL. Pretty much stock except for a small spacer kit and some larger tires.

Gets me where I need to go with decent MPG and have some creature comforts along the way. Will slowly make some modifications to make it a little more worthy of being off-road, but the aftermarket for this model is slim and what is available, is often overpriced.

In the future I would like to add on a gobi ladder, basically to use as extra storage and mount items to it.

PS144ONE

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Whittier, California
First Name
Rudy
Last Name
Silva
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6DMP
Thank u!! It is a frontrunner. We wanted the gobi rack but it'll take 12 weeks to get it. so far I'm happy with the rack, if you have a jeep be ready for some drilling on your hard top.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I thought it was, just didn't want to assume. Does it allow for the top to come off after install?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
I read a post the other day, I think it may have been on OB.

"The Original Jeep Girl"
IMG_0030.JPG
Not to be disagreeable, but these are the original Jeep Girls:
IMG_0029.JPG
Jeep Since 1941

In 1948 the Brits copied the Jeep and build the Land Rover (Series I, II, and III).

In 1951, Some company started selling a poor copy of the Jeep called a Land Cruise.