Jeep Owners Represent!

• HTML tutorial

BenRogers98

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

This is my basically stock YJ Sahara Edition. It's got an AX-15 Transmission instead of the original BA 10-5 (I tore the gears out of it after I got stuck in the wonderful Alabama mud). I just got done bedlining the interior. I think the next step will probably be outfitting it with things I need to camp. In the future I think I'm gonna get a 1.25" body lift for it. Has anyone with a YJ done that and if so were there any complications from it?

Attachments

Rubiconcruiser

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

So Georgia
Member #

These rigs are nice, posting my lil girl on her way to the Rubicon,View attachment 29395

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
Roger Flats saturday.jpg

Here she is on the last segment of the Roher Flats Jeep trail. Los Angeles County, relatively ease 3 of 4 run today, next is a Black Diamond and it takes no prisoners.

Judge

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Woodland Hills, CA
Member #

View attachment 29400

Here she is on the last segment of the Roher Flats Jeep trail. Los Angeles County, relatively ease 3 of 4 run today, next is a Black Diamond and it takes no prisoners.

Hey you're right in my neck of the woods! Give me a shout if you feel like company next time you're out on a local run. Not sure about the black diamond part though...:coldsweat: CJ

SGT.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

COACHELLA VALLEY, CALIF.
Member #

Awesome pic SGT! Do you have lights under your JKU?
Yes, I used LEDs, I picked up two packages at walmart for $19 bucks each. They are sold as truck bed lights to light up a truck bed. Eight Lights in each package. Ran the sets down each side.... Eight Lights per side, Its kid of a bad pic.... its really nice at night on a trail and on rocks... Most people refer to them as rock lights It also helps the person behind you on a night ride They can really see what the terain is like.

Reactions: 9Mike2

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Yes, I used LEDs, I pick up two packages at walmart for $19 bucks each. They are sold as truck bed lights to light up a truck bed. Eight Lights in each package. Ran the two sets down each side.... Eight Lights per side, Its kid of a bad pic.... its really nice at night on a trail snd on rocks... Most people refer to them as rock lights It also helps the person behind you on a night ride They can really see what the terain is like.
Dang, it looks real good and I like the practical benefits of night off roading. I'm going to have to look into that. Would you have a link to the product you used? That would give me an idea what they look like and how to hook them up/operate them :)

SGT.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

COACHELLA VALLEY, CALIF.
Member #

Dang, it looks real good and I like the practical benefits of night off roading. I'm going to have to look into that. Would you have a link to the product you used? That would give me an idea what they look like and how to hook them up/operate them :)
I dont but when I am in walmart I will get a pic and post it for you. If you get back to So-Cal look me up I will help you wire a set. I am not far from where Anne broke her leg. How is she doing...

My Son is in the jeep now running around. When he gets back i will post pics of them up close.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shamu and 9Mike2

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I dont but when I am in walmart I will get a pic and post it for you. If you get back to So-Cal look me up I will help you wire a set. I am not far from where Anne broke her leg. How is she doing...

My Son is in the jeep now running around. When he gets back i will post pics of them up close.
That would be awesome of you to take a few pics. Annie is doing great. All healed up and back to her normal self!

Reactions: Gus_13