Advocate II

Pelham, Alabama 35124
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Looks great, so jealous of that roof rack. That Baja was the one I was wanting to put on mine but due to patent issues with GOBI, Baja has pulled all of their Jeep Series racks and having to do a redesign and per the folks I have talked to " been too busy to focus on them".They don't have an eta as to when they will get to it.

Reactions: 9Mike2

will liebel

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dahlonega
Member #

I love my Jeeps!

Here are the two that live in my garage (when it's not full of Jeep project parts...)

My 2014 Cherokee Trailhawk. It's been a great little trail runner, light camping / exploration, and Search and Rescue rig.

'14 KL Trailhawk (Active Drive II) w/3.2 Pentastar

Then there is the Commander. The more I work on this, the more I love it. It may get it's first trip out to the world next week if everything goes well!

'06 XK Limited (Quadra Drive II) w/5.7 HEMI

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Influencer II

Riverside,CA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Cochran
Member #

Are those 35's. And what gears are you running?
ATX Chamber pro beadlock rims, 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers, 4:88 gears, Ultimate Dana 44 front axle with e locker and air locker in rear, 3.5 Rock Crawler lift, Fox 2.0 shocks, metal cloak dual rate springs. And a lot more stuff lol

Reactions: SGT.

Influencer II

Riverside,CA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Cochran
Member #

Looks great and well built. I would like to see it in person. Hope to run into you soon.
Anytime you want to make a run, we are doing truck haven this year if your down. LoL my jeep is the least built of our group [emoji37]

Influencer II

Riverside,CA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Cochran
Member #

Let me know where to meet up its just down the road for me. I can take your spot as the least built.

Look forward to meeting you. See you soon.
First weekend in March.
Anytime your in so cal hit me up we do a lot of trails.
702-677-8612