Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army

My 2012 JKU Arctic Edition... 2.5 inch lift / 35" tires. Not much else for mods yet...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sweet looking Jeep. Did you do the hood decal yourself? Or did it come from the factory like that? I've been looking at hood decals, but hear they can be a real pain to place on there.

Reactions: PapaPaul

SteveR

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Marion, Iowa
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Richmond
It actually did come with that decal along with several very ugly Bigfoot ones. I removed those and then plasti-dipped the grill to match.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
It actually did come with that decal along with several very ugly Bigfoot ones. I removed those and then plasti-dipped the grill to match.

Nice job on plasti dipping the grill. I noticed it, but figured that was factory. Looks good.

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

Man all these nice wranglers running around with aftermarket wheels. Someone needs to donate a set of moabs to Wj :blush:Nice looking rigs guys. @roamingtimber I have all intentions of doing that mod including the fold down table, wife loved that idea.
I'll get the dimensions to you soon. Just got home from a little trip, first one with the table installed and it was really convenient. The wife thought it was odd at first, but is pretty sold on it after our trip.

HangryMachinist

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hollister
Member #

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
There is talk that they are actually going to release a truck version of the JK next year or 2018. There is also speculation they are finally going to start selling the diesel Wrangler here in the U.S. as well. Fingers crossed.