Jeep back from body shop

• HTML tutorial

chadcearley

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Billings, Montana
Member #

One night I was woke up at 2 AM by and officer letting me know that my Jeep had been hit. Someone had stole my neighbors truck and hit my vehicle while trying to get away. I finally got it back from the body shop this weekend. I added the AEV hood, snorkel , ARB stubby bumper and bolted on an old Warn 9.5Ti I had. @administrator

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
11510 said:
One night I was woke up at 2 AM by and officer letting me know that my Jeep had been hit. Someone had stole my neighbors truck and hit my vehicle while trying to get away. I finally got it back from the body shop this weekend. I added the AEV hood, snorkel , ARB stubby bumper and bolted on an old Warn 9.5Ti I had. @administrator
Congrats on getting the jeep back! It looks great! Maybe a bit too clean, but great! :wink:

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

11510 said:
Hi Chad. Welcome to OB!  you rig looks good as new. what ever the damage was, they did a great job fixing it.  Any future mods?

Frisly

@administrator

chadcearley

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Billings, Montana
Member #

Thank you, I think it looks good as well. I've attatched a photo of the damage. It is good to have it back together.

Probably the next thing will be the prefilter for the snorkel. After doing some research it seems the Ram Air intake will clog with snow without it. Some day I would like to get the AEV 2.5 inch lift and rear bumper and tire carrier but being fairly expensive it will be a while. I really wanted the AEV front bumper but it just wasn't in the budget.

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

UKCRD

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

Nice to see another JK on board and looking good! Here's mine:

UKCRD

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

12143 said:
Cool. I’ve been looking at limb risers , do they actually do their job?
Oh yes, well worth having if you travel through the bush or green lanes.

deeker

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

SW Ontario, Canada
Member #

That hood looks good, Chad.

Good to see a couple more Jeeps on here.  Have to balance out all the Toyotas on the forum!

(That being said, I'm looking for an 80 Series...)

Keep us up to date with the trips and modifications you do.

chadcearley

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Billings, Montana
Member #

Thank you. Next week my parents are flying and I am sure we will do Yellowstone and the rest of the tour. I'm going to try take some photos.

@administrator