Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

What about next year somewhere in the Alps ? Quite central in Europe and giving an awesome shout out to our mid europe patch... 100% picturesque and grand. Hope we put this on the table at some point, if it has not been done yet) ;)
@Robert OB 33/48 I saw you were teasing about Le Cervin on Facebook :) That's great :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert OB 33/48

ALNSM_Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Meulan, FRANCE
Member #

Hello everyone !

So the event DID happened ! And it was a total blast !
@Robert OB 33/48 planned this PERFECTLY and everything was smooth and the bushcooked food was the best ! So, many thanks to you my friend it was great meeting you !
I also wanted to thanks everyone who joined us, it was also great meeting you all ! We shared nice stories, jokes, tips, gear talk and I've learned a lot ! My girlffiend and I spent an awesome weekend and we've made a lot of new friends !
I tried my best to help Robert to plan and prepare everything but he did most of the work, so I think that it was my job to make nice pictures and videos of this incredible event !
So here are the pictures ! (The video is gonna be UP next week)

This was just a preview, you can find more HD pictures on my Flickr page here :
https://www.flickr.com/photos/126019406@N05/albums/72157676253421847

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

thank you Angus, I love the the trailer very much myself. It is called the Traileraroo. From Trailer and Kangaroo. It jumps behind you and and follwos you all over. And it can carry your stuff as well.
When back in its operational state it has a solar panel, battery, fridge and kitchen desk in it. Plus a fair amount of storage.

Ohw, and I build it.

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

thank you Angus, I love the the trailer very much myself. It is called the Traileraroo. From Trailer and Kangaroo. It jumps behind you and and follwos you all over. And it can carry your stuff as well.
When back in its operational state it has a solar panel, battery, fridge and kitchen desk in it. Plus a fair amount of storage.

Ohw, and I build it.
Wow ! i love it ! Did you build it from scratch ? Is there some place i can find other pictures of it ? I really like the fact that it looks small and versatile. I had a Sankey military trailer with my Land Rover but it was super heavy and too big. Congrats for the build Robert !

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

the link to facebook tells me the content is not available :/

I see you had a Syncro. Great machine. I had a DoKa and loved every kilometer and every camping moment with it :)

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

No syncro, 2WD with difflock, raised 5cm and bigger tyres, special gearbox with lower end ratio.
And try the link again.

Reactions: 76_overlander

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello Jordan,

Watch it now for the second time. Amazing job you did. And what an amazing weekend.
Hope soon for more.