Introducing Myself

• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

Hey Folks,

I'm the infamous OutlawJoseyFails. I live in TN. I came to have an interest in overlanding because I inherited a 1991 Toyota pickup from a friend of mine who passed away about a year ago. It's a 5 speed 22RE. Right now its pretty standard-ish. 31 Inch A/T mud and snow tires. Standard cab, and I'd like to flatbed the rear of the truck. I still need a winch, and, well... everything. I'd love to get a RTT eventually. Although I sometimes lust over adventure trailers.

I'm looking to meet some good people in my area to show me the ropes, so if you are in the memphis area, please give me a call. Even if you aren't in the area, shoot me a message. I have a lot to learn. I need to figure out how to prioritize improvements to my vehicle. I know i need a winch at some point. If i want to go the RTT route, I'll need to get some sort of a support system to support it. And I also wonder if I don't need lockers of some kind.

I'm hesitant to put lunchbox lockers in the back because I can't control when they engage, while in the front they would only be active when I'm in 4WD.

Anyways,sorry for the ramble, and thanks for having me around these parts. I'm eager to learn from all you mud soaked geniuses

Reactions: Tinker

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Welcome to the community! The main thing is to get out there and start exploring. The next upgrades will reveal themselves as you find a need.
Safe Travels!