Indiana Members, check in here.

• HTML tutorial

Dayton Sweet

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Garrett, Indiana
Member #

Welcome. I happen to be in Real Estate for INDOT and work with the FT Wayne office as well as the others. Its prolly a good spot to gain some experience for you.
Thanks. So far I've been working in the testing department, which is where I'll try to stay upon graduation. I really enjoy it and it's full of cool people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using OB Talk mobile app

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Thanks. So far I've been working in the testing department, which is where I'll try to stay upon graduation. I really enjoy it and it's full of cool people.

Hello and welcome! If you are looking to get out, we have Winter Camp 2017 coming up, hosted by @MidwestOverlanders in central Michigan.. January 13-15 if you are interested?

Dayton Sweet

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Garrett, Indiana
Member #

Hello and welcome! If you are looking to get out, we have Winter Camp 2017 coming up, hosted by @MidwestOverlanders in central Michigan.. January 13-15 if you are interested?
I probably won't be able to this time. I move back into my apartment up at school on the 15th so with packing and moving back in I probably won't have time. If I am able to come it wouldn't be for the whole time. Maybe just come and visit and say hi.

Reactions: Overland-Indiana

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I probably won't be able to this time. I move back into my apartment up at school on the 15th so with packing and moving back in I probably won't have time. If I am able to come it wouldn't be for the whole time. Maybe just come and visit and say hi.

Well, you are more than welcome to come hang out if you'd like. PM me for details, if youre interested.

BuddyLe3

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cannelton, Indiana
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Gilmore
Member #

My name is Chris and I am currently a government contractor in Norfolk Virginia but my family and I are getting ready to move to Tell City Indiana on January 20th. I accepted a job in shipping and receiving for Waupaca foundry and my wife will be working at the jail for Perry County Police Dept. Aside from our daily driver which is my wifes Accord, I drive a 98 Toyota 4Runner SR5.

Drift

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

My name is Chris and I am currently a government contractor in Norfolk Virginia but my family and I are getting ready to move to Tell City Indiana on January 20th. I accepted a job in shipping and receiving for Waupaca foundry and my wife will be working at the jail for Perry County Police Dept. Aside from our daily driver which is my wifes Accord, I drive a 98 Toyota 4Runner SR5.
Look us up on Facebook. Midwest Overlanders. There's always somebody doing something. I'm from central Indiana.

Sent from my SM-G935P using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Larry and BuddyLe3

Narrow Road Adventures

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Hello, I am Taylor, I am 26 and married to my wife, Jen. We hail from Northern Indiana. We had the privilege of meeting many of you at the Midwest Overlanders Winter Campout. I drive a 94 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 6" lift & 35s and currently only 70k miles, so plenty of overlanding left in it! I am a leader in the Michiana Jeep Club and most recently got hooked on overlanding and is where much of my rig's future build focus is going. Let's be sure to share our experiences, GPX files, and ideas so we all can get out more and have even more fun doing it! We look forward to getting to know more of you.

YouTube: Narrow Road Adventures
Instagram: tferv

Last edited:
Reactions: Seadog and Steve

weva09con

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Rochester Indiana
First Name
Derick
Last Name
Weaver
Member #

Hello all. My name is Derick. Just ordered my badge this evening. 44 with 4 kids. Reside in Walton Indiana but moving to Rochester this June. Our family loves to travel. I have visited all 50 states wrapping up my final 2 last summer. The six of us did a two week trip racking up 6000 miles through 16 states. My wife and I are very partial to The San Juan Mountains in Southwest Colorado and Moab Utah. Have made many pilgrimages to those destinations. Our current stable starts with a 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. It's the family truckster with three rows of seating. I also have a 1985 Toyota 4Runner. My son has been the proud owner of a 1980 Toyota FJ 40 since he was 5. I also have a fully restored M416 trailer just haven't found time to use it much. Gotta get the bugs worked out before we go far with it. Headed to Drummond Island this coming weekend in the Rubicon. Would like to meet some people and do some trip planning. See you on the trails!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Mr_miyagisan

weva09con

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Rochester Indiana
First Name
Derick
Last Name
Weaver
Member #

Hello all. My name is Derick. Just ordered my badge this evening. 44 with 4 kids. Reside in Walton Indiana but moving to Rochester this June. Our family loves to travel. I have visited all 50 states wrapping up my final 2 last summer. The six of us did a two week trip racking up 6000 miles through 16 states. My wife and I are very partial to The San Juan Mountains in Southwest Colorado and Moab Utah. Have made many pilgrimages to those destinations. Our current stable starts with a 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. It's the family truckster with three rows of seating. I also have a 1985 Toyota 4Runner. My son has been the proud owner of a 1980 Toyota FJ 40 since he was 5. I also have a fully restored M416 trailer just haven't found time to use it much. Gotta get the bugs worked out before we go far with it. Headed to Drummond Island this coming weekend in the Rubicon. Would like to meet some people and do some trip planning. See you on the trails!

Mr_miyagisan

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Galveston, IN
Member #

welcome! I don't know how I haven't seen your Rubi around living in Walton! I'm in Galveston right next door. I drive through all the time to get the freeze when they open haha

weva09con

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Rochester Indiana
First Name
Derick
Last Name
Weaver
Member #

welcome! I don't know how I haven't seen your Rubi around living in Walton! I'm in Galveston right next door. I drive through all the time to get the freeze when they open haha
My Rubicon sets in storage when not in use in Logansport. Freeze opens tomorrow by the way. Lol

Reactions: Mr_miyagisan