Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Rochester Indiana
First Name
Derick
Last Name
Weaver
Member #

I don't get how I haven't seen either of you... I am in Kokomo.. @Mr_miyagisan and @weva09con
Well I can explain my end. The Wrangler is 90% of the year in storage because we just use it on trips. Work provides me with a vehicle for daily use. My wife actually took a pic of your Cherokee last summer at a gas station in Kokomo. Good looking Cherokee. Our daughter has a 98 Cherokee that she wants to lift.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

weva09con

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Rochester Indiana
First Name
Derick
Last Name
Weaver
Member #

Well I can explain my end. The Wrangler is 90% of the year in storage because we just use it on trips. Work provides me with a vehicle for daily use. My wife actually took a pic of your Cherokee last summer at a gas station in Kokomo. Good looking Cherokee. Our daughter has a 98 Cherokee that she wants to lift.

Has anyone here ever done the Jeep The Mac event? The first one was last year with over 550 Jeeps. It's in the Mackinaw City area with a trip up into Drummond Island. Sounds like fun so we are leaving here Thursday evening for the weekend.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Has anyone here ever done the Jeep The Mac event? The first one was last year with over 550 Jeeps. It's in the Mackinaw City area with a trip up into Drummond Island. Sounds like fun so we are leaving here Thursday evening for the weekend.

I have not... Have a link to the event?

2WheelCrazy

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Indianapolis
Member #

Hi,
My name is Jim Frazier and live in Indianapolis, In. I have a 2015 Toyota 4Runner and have done a little bit of off-roading and traveling with it since new. I'm new to "Overlanding" but have spent most of my life in the woods in some form of fashion. Thank you for the add and hope to meet a few faces from here.
IMG_3533.JPG IMG_3462.JPG IMG_3477.JPG IMG_3632.JPG IMG_3684.JPG

Ditcherman

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sheridan, IN, USA
Member #

Hello from Sheridan, my name is Matt, new to overlanding but love the outdoors and hiking, hunting, etc. Building my new to me Tundra to get me places to hike mostly, but this overlanding thing could take over...
Just became a member here and happy to see a great community. Kinda surprised to see such a great overlanding spirit here in Indiana, that's awesome.
No real pics yet, it's just another lifted Tundra til I get the rack built and the tent on. Oh, and the OB badges! Can't wait!

Last edited:
Reactions: TRDZILA

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Hello from Sheridan, my name is Matt, new to overloading but love the outdoors and hiking, hunting, etc. Building my new to me Tundra to get me places to hike mostly, but this overloading thing could take over...
Just became a member here and happy to see a great community. Kinda surprised to see such a great overloading spirit here in Indiana, that's awesome.
No real pics yet, it's just another lifted Tundra til I get the rack built and the tent on. Oh, and the OB badges! Can't wait!

Awesome and welcome, man!! Are you on Facebook? If so, go join the Overland Bound - Midwest page! Another great way, besides here to connect with local Overlanders!

TRDZILA

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kokomo In
Hi I'm Keith
I live in Kokomo and drive truck for Frito Lay. I drive a 2012 Tacoma that I bought a couple of months ago. It's still stock and will have to stay that way until next year. Thanks for letting me in.

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Hi I'm Keith
I live in Kokomo and drive truck for Frito Lay. I drive a 2012 Tacoma that I bought a couple of months ago. It's still stock and will have to stay that way until next year. Thanks for letting me in.

Welcome, Keith! I am in Kokomo also. We are glad to have you.

Reactions: TRDZILA

TRDZILA

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kokomo In
Right on. Me and my son are going out to Badlands this Sunday. He's only 7 but knows how to climb hills. :"> He was actually bored at Haspin Acres. My # is 765-860-0624. If your out there give me a holler. My Tacoma is stock with no skid plates underneath so I try to take it a little easy.