Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Floyds Knobs, Indiana
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Pittelko
Member #

We are right around the corner from each other!! I look forward to meeting you one day.
@Curtis3213 and @WildcatOvrlndr
I am over in the Knobs.
We are gathering a decent group in Southern Indiana it seems.
We have a Black ZR2 diesel, my wife usually drives it daily. If you see us around come say Hi or drop a note on the truck.
We usually have an empty rack only on it. Soon we intend to sell the rack and put a topper on, we have a trailer on order for the tent.
Tony
20180603_002728713_iOS.jpg

Last edited:

CrewmaxTRDRockWarrior

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Indiana
Our family took a trip down to the Hoosier National Forest (Charles C Deam Wilderness section) to scout out some camping spots on sunday. as we took a lunch break on the side of the road we noticed every vehicle that passed us ended up turning around and coming right back by. ( so of course i had to go see why). came across this giant tree across the road! so i got out my crane straps and cleared the path. good deed for the day! haha well if anyone is around the central or southern indiana area and wants to meet up, me and family are just getting into this and would love to join other people!! hope everyone is having a good indiana fall!!

45057802_974752172709042_3660997073337057280_n.jpg 45119635_1890269201088843_2061397698635890688_n.jpg

26industries

Rank 0

Contributor I

My name is Dustin. 30 with a wife and 3 kids. We are a very outdoors oriented family and I am a firm believer in DIY if at all possible. I'm checking in from the Lafayette area (actually the middle of nowhere outside of Attica, but more people have heard of Lafayette than Attica haha) I currently drive a bone-stock 2010 4Runner SR5 and am pretty new to the Overland lifestyle.

Kalinakov

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Indiana
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Shive
Member #

Jason here. 39, single and without young. Just purchased a Jeep Wrangler JL (Sahara) as a daily driver and beginner overlander. Still stock as of this posting, but I already have things in mind I want to upgrade/change. Living on the south side of Indianapolis, working as a IT Consultant (huge nerd). Amateur photographer who likes being out in the woods. Mountains > Beach. Here to learn and explore.

keganhensley

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey guys. I'm Kegan I'm 29 years old. I have a 4 year old and a daughter due in July. I drive a 99 XJ on 31s... For now. It's been through hell and back and could use an easier retirement than it's used to living life. I don't drive it much but it's been a fantastic rig. I'm from Northwest Indiana born and raised. If you're in the area and looking to pound pavement or some trails shoot me a line

DanW

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Danville, Indiana
Member #

Hey guys. I'm Kegan I'm 29 years old. I have a 4 year old and a daughter due in July. I drive a 99 XJ on 31s... For now. It's been through hell and back and could use an easier retirement than it's used to living life. I don't drive it much but it's been a fantastic rig. I'm from Northwest Indiana born and raised. If you're in the area and looking to pound pavement or some trails shoot me a line
Welcome! Let's see some pics of that XJ. I love those machines!

Reactions: keganhensley

Jrnottarts

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Lafayette, IN
Member #

My name is Dustin. 30 with a wife and 3 kids. We are a very outdoors oriented family and I am a firm believer in DIY if at all possible. I'm checking in from the Lafayette area (actually the middle of nowhere outside of Attica, but more people have heard of Lafayette than Attica haha) I currently drive a bone-stock 2010 4Runner SR5 and am pretty new to the Overland lifestyle.
Welcome! Lafayette here. I'll keep my eye out for ya.

hoosierboy

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Gas City, IN, USA
Member #

Hi all, Austin from Gas City. New to overlanding. Looking to get out there and find new places. I'm going to be a weekender for sure but I'm not against driving a bit to find the good stuff. Planning to start some cold weather camping soon to gain experience close to home but then I want to branch out. Let me know if anyone wants to plan a trip somewhere.