Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Thanks, Mike! I know we still keep in touch on instagram and FB, but nice to see how amazing this site has become.

Reactions: Michael

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I was looking for when you last posted just a week or so ago. There's a guy here with a white LR3/4, and I was going to point at yours as an example of what he needs to do. :)

You can stop following me on Instagram now. ;) I'm not getting an LR4 after all. I have a new 4Runner on order that I should get next week. Thanks for the helpful discussion when I was looking last year on the LandRover forum!

Steve

Reactions: Michael

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Welcome back. I havent' been on much lately either. Life just seems to be busier than time allows.

Reactions: SLO Rob and Michael

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

I was looking for when you last posted just a week or so ago. There's a guy here with a white LR3/4, and I was going to point at yours as an example of what he needs to do. :)

You can stop following me on Instagram now. ;) I'm not getting an LR4 after all. I have a new 4Runner on order that I should get next week. Thanks for the helpful discussion when I was looking last year on the LandRover forum!

Steve
Hello Steve,

Nice to hear from you. Why would I stop following you, I LOVE 4Runners and all things Toyota (well, the trucks and SUVs). I am not all rover, but love Land Cruisers and have a special place in my heart for G wagons. So glad to hear you are getting a new 4Runner and I can't wait to see it!!!

Keep in touch!!!

Regards, David

Reactions: Steve

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Why would I stop following you
It was said mostly in jest. You were one of the first to follow us on Instagram from my posts on the Land Rover forum. I'm guessing I'll lose a fair number of the Subaru followers once it and the Facebook change. I think I'll change the Facebook page from "Exploring the USA in a Subaru " to just "Exploring the USA."

As much as I'm looking forward to the 4Runner, what I really want is a 200 series Land Cruiser set up for long range exploring. (I'm thinking to Alaska and back for a couple of months.) But 2013-2014 off-lease models are priced like 2013 LR4s, and that's just not in the cards right now.

Reactions: murps

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

It was said mostly in jest. You were one of the first to follow us on Instagram from my posts on the Land Rover forum. I'm guessing I'll lose a fair number of the Subaru followers once it and the Facebook change. I think I'll change the Facebook page from "Exploring the USA in a Subaru " to just "Exploring the USA."

As much as I'm looking forward to the 4Runner, what I really want is a 200 series Land Cruiser set up for long range exploring. (I'm thinking to Alaska and back for a couple of months.) But 2013-2014 off-lease models are priced like 2013 LR4s, and that's just not in the cards right now.
I will always follow you buddy! I love your posts. I love all sorts of overland vehicles and have a secret love affair with the 200 series Land Cruiser. I actually really like the new 2016 design, though it's SO TECHY! I am just not a gadget person, but man it's a great vehicle. I actually almost traded in my LR4 for a 2016 Land Cruiser last year, which I loved, but the couple of things I did not like were the third row seating configuration (which I can understand why), it's really not intuitive to use as far as the terrain control, and it was kind of boring to drive. Though, I would get over all that for the rock solid reliability, though to be honest it's loaded with computers and still would be a little nervous in the middle of nowhere. Then again, that's anything.

Looking forward to you getting your 4Runner!