Rank IV

Advocate I

Altoona, Pennsylvania, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Spencer
No Worries. Randy Ellis Designs, THX!
I thought you wanted to know about the winch bumper? Just curious.

Any Hemi RAM can use the proper year Powerwagon winch as the bumper is the same. The Powerwagon bumper just gets black powdercoated.

The Powerwagon winch will not work with a Cummins truck as the intercooler is there.

Just outting this info out for anyone curious.

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
I thought you wanted to know about the winch bumper? Just curious.

Any Hemi RAM can use the proper year Powerwagon winch as the bumper is the same. The Powerwagon bumper just gets black powdercoated.

The Powerwagon winch will not work with a Cummins truck as the intercooler is there.

Just outting this info out for anyone curious.
Cool, many thanks. I just ordered my 60-Gal Long-Range Fuel Tank for my 2012 Cummins Ram, and the next item on the list is my front Winch bumper & 16,500-lb Warn Winch...so, I'm always interested in the bumpers that people roll with. Again, Thanks!

Reactions: DevilDodge

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Wish there was an extended range fuel tank available for the Power Wagon! Don't like carrying Rotopax on the roof or inside the cap.
Totally understand! I'll have to relocate my Air Compressor and Off-Engine Fuel and Fuel Water Separator Filters, but...totally worth it to go from 35-G up to 60-G.

Reactions: DevilDodge

raindog

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Long Beach, CA, USA
First Name
david
Last Name
bridson
Member #

im just getting started with the long list of things i want to do to this truck but I absolutely love my 2018 2500IMG_2112.jpeg

Attachments

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)

Roloc

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Rodda
Member #

i absolutely love that color!! how do you like that bed cap?
So far so good. It’s steel and modular so feels much more sturdy than other caps I’ve seen and I am about to get the bins for the sides and put the rhino rack pioneer platform on top! Then I’ll be all set and back to the same level of functionality and even more capabilities than the outgoing ram! It will probably rattle less to :)

Reactions: raindog and DaleRF

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
So far so good. It’s steel and modular so feels much more sturdy than other caps I’ve seen and I am about to get the bins for the sides and put the rhino rack pioneer platform on top! Then I’ll be all set and back to the same level of functionality and even more capabilities than the outgoing ram! It will probably rattle less to :)
Nice, for sure!

Reactions: Roloc