I want to see the Rams

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

DevilDodge

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Glasgow, Pennsylvania, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Spencer
index.jpeg0428001234.jpg

Since @Lanlubber made me miss them

I should have never sold them...but a family of 5 and always using the truck led us to the world kf crew cabs.

They are both 85 Power Rams.

The yellow is a W250 with 360 4bbl and 4 speed. The black a W150 with 318 2bbl and 4 speed.

I had so many more that I bought and sold as a young man. I sure wish I could have kept them all.

Lanlubber

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
View attachment 185165View attachment 185166

Since @Lanlubber made me miss them

I should have never sold them...but a family of 5 and always using the truck led us to the world kf crew cabs.

They are both 85 Power Rams.

The yellow is a W250 with 360 4bbl and 4 speed. The black a W150 with 318 2bbl and 4 speed.

I had so many more that I bought and sold as a young man. I sure wish I could have kept them all.
I remember we talked once before quite a long time ago about your trucks. I understand the need for a crew cab and they can be neat too. Once I got to 3 kids I finally bought my first 4 door station wagon. I hated to give up my 64 1/2 Mustang coupe. Good thing I did because we ended up with six kids and a 10 passenger van. I wore them both out. LOL

Abez2k20

Rank I
OB1

Traveler I

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
AM
Last Name
Bezos
Member #

I'm in VA. Still working on my custom bed rack to mount my gear and tentbox RTT. I plan on adding a custom winch tray with a WARN VR Evo 10-s and a skid plate.

6" lift, 37x13.5's and Body armor 4x4 bumper and various lights.
as of now here's how it looks...
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

DaleRF

Rank VI

Pioneer I

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ7JDA

Brewbud

Rank V

Enthusiast III

SoCal
Member #

jwalla

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Dakotas
Benefactor
OB1

Advocate II

Rapid City, SD, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Walla
Member #

I'm in VA. Still working on my custom bed rack to mount my gear and tentbox RTT. I plan on adding a custom winch tray with a WARN VR Evo 10-s and a skid plate.

6" lift, 37x13.5's and Body armor 4x4 bumper and various lights.
as of now here's how it looks...
What brand are the sliders? I am in the market for some but need more of a step for others that ride in my rig.