I seem to have fallen off the member map.

• HTML tutorial

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Used to be there but now I seem to be gone. Even the find function doesn't locate me. I don't think I changed anything in my profile that would effect this.

-jim lee
Im having same issue.

vanbuskirk

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

Ridgeway Ohio
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
VanBuskirk
Member #

I looked last night and didn’t see myself on map either. I’ll browse through settings tonight and see if there is something I can change on my end. I don’t think anyone will be needing any help around my area.. but hey you never know!! Someone might just want to stop in for a beer and talk :) I do have plenty of space on the little “farm”

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

I have this issue as well. Just moved and updated my location info and nothing. Checked to make sure the map location was set under preferences and everything seems right. Not sure what’s going on with it. @admin

Last edited:

TRED LYT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Sherman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPJ
Looks like I'm not on the map either. Lots of updating to do!!! I don't know if you know my address. I tried to figure it out on my profile and all I can see is my city. Let me know and I'll be happy to provide the info so you can get me on there! Thanks....hope all's well. I was super happy to see that you're going to start charging membership dues. I think I remember hearing that on your Feb 2018 update. You guys deserve it and it definitely takes resources. I'm happy to pay but don't think I have yet. Just let me know and I'll be a happily paying member. Cheers, Rich

TRED LYT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Sherman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPJ
Wit a second.. 11,000 members got in without paying?

-jim lee
My mistake....I did pay now that I remember! I remember communicating with Michael when I first jointed that I think they should charge annual dues as well. Similar to Surfline. I rely on OB more than Surfline and I pay Surfline about $80/year...and happy to do so. I get a lot of enjoyment out of this hobby as well as this community, and think many members would benefit by the company's success. Cheers!