Hurray Hurray it's the First of May Naked/Topless Jeeping starts today!

• HTML tutorial

Mud Wasp

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast II

Waddell, AZ, USA
First Name
STEVEN
Last Name
BOLES
Member #

Service Branch
USCG
In Celebration of My birthday I plan to do the BOH Trail Backway to Crown King meeting at the trailhead at 0800 Saturday May 1st. location 33.998281489819995, -112.31844934204958. I am looking for a few fellow Overlander's to help me if needed to complete the trail. No reply necessary just show up if you like or don't we've all wheeled solo when necessary.
20210425_112240.jpg

Steve

I just checked the App for BOH and Backway to Crown King no longer shows as a Badge trail.

Last edited:

seansmd

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Chandler, AZ, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Dougherty
Member #

bummer I can't this weekend, just moved to the area and heard of this.

is it doable with a gladiator stock Rubicon?

Mud Wasp

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast II

Waddell, AZ, USA
First Name
STEVEN
Last Name
BOLES
Member #

Service Branch
USCG
bummer I can't this weekend, just moved to the area and heard of this.

is it doable with a gladiator stock Rubicon?
Your Profile picture doesn't look stock. I have not done this particular trail yet. One members in another group I belong to said that I shouldn't have any problems with my current set up. I have read that most obstacles have bypasses. All of which are second hand evaluations of the trail. I've done difficult trails without any issues, need to know your capabilities and your equipment's capabilities.

Reactions: seansmd

seansmd

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Chandler, AZ, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Dougherty
Member #

Base rig is a stock Rubicon that comes with 33s,i have a solid winch and front bumper upgrade. I have much of the recovery gear, and the camping gear. I don't have much experience crawling, picking the right lines, or navigating difficult terrain.

Mud Wasp

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast II

Waddell, AZ, USA
First Name
STEVEN
Last Name
BOLES
Member #

Service Branch
USCG
Base rig is a stock Rubicon that comes with 33s,i have a solid winch and front bumper upgrade. I have much of the recovery gear, and the camping gear. I don't have much experience crawling, picking the right lines, or navigating difficult terrain.
You shouldn't have any problems picking the right line comes with experience.

Reactions: seansmd