How to get member number?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

damenjacobs

Rank IV
Benefactor

Member I

Danville, IL, USA
First Name
Damen
Last Name
Jacobs
Member #

I am having a similar issue! I joined on May 8th, activated my account and also purchased the "Overland Bound Benefactor " upgrade but no email with number! Can someone please take a look at my account?

Jim SoG

For God and Country
Staff member
Supporter

Navigator I

Bullhead City, Arizona
First Name
Jim
Last Name
B
Member #

I am having a similar issue! I joined on May 8th, activated my account and also purchased the "Overland Bound Benefactor " upgrade but no email with number! Can someone please take a look at my account?
@MA_Trooper will get you some help, I would but all my powers have not been turned on yet lol

Jim

Jim SoG

For God and Country
Staff member
Supporter

Navigator I

Bullhead City, Arizona
First Name
Jim
Last Name
B
Member #

Is there some sort of waiting period after you activate your account before it shows up on your forum account? I got the email with my member number, clicked the link and entered the activation code. It seemed to work, but I still can't see the member map content and it doesn't show any member info that I can find. I tried entering the activation code again, just in case and it says it's not valid now.

Resolved?

JIm