How to get member number?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

damenjacobs

Rank IV
Benefactor

Member I

Danville, IL, USA
First Name
Damen
Last Name
Jacobs
Member #

I am having a similar issue! I joined on May 8th, activated my account and also purchased the "Overland Bound Benefactor " upgrade but no email with number! Can someone please take a look at my account?

Jim SoG

For God and Country
Staff member
Supporter

Member III

Bullhead City, Arizona
First Name
Jim
Last Name
B
Member #

I am having a similar issue! I joined on May 8th, activated my account and also purchased the "Overland Bound Benefactor " upgrade but no email with number! Can someone please take a look at my account?
@MA_Trooper will get you some help, I would but all my powers have not been turned on yet lol

Jim

Jim SoG

For God and Country
Staff member
Supporter

Member III

Bullhead City, Arizona
First Name
Jim
Last Name
B
Member #

Is there some sort of waiting period after you activate your account before it shows up on your forum account? I got the email with my member number, clicked the link and entered the activation code. It seemed to work, but I still can't see the member map content and it doesn't show any member info that I can find. I tried entering the activation code again, just in case and it says it's not valid now.

Resolved?

JIm