Launch Member

Contributor II

Danville, IL, USA
First Name
Damen
Last Name
Jacobs
Member #

I am having a similar issue! I joined on May 8th, activated my account and also purchased the "Overland Bound Benefactor " upgrade but no email with number! Can someone please take a look at my account?

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I am having a similar issue! I joined on May 8th, activated my account and also purchased the "Overland Bound Benefactor " upgrade but no email with number! Can someone please take a look at my account?
@MA_Trooper will get you some help, I would but all my powers have not been turned on yet lol

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Is there some sort of waiting period after you activate your account before it shows up on your forum account? I got the email with my member number, clicked the link and entered the activation code. It seemed to work, but I still can't see the member map content and it doesn't show any member info that I can find. I tried entering the activation code again, just in case and it says it's not valid now.

Resolved?

JIm

Bama_Kiwi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Christchurch, New Zealand
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Frank
Member #

Hi - sorry to drag up an old thread, but I think I am also having issues with receiving my membership number. I paid for a membership on 11/3 (order number 27419). In the email confirmation for the order, it states "New Members: You will receive a separate email with your member number and upgrade access code."

It is this separate email that I have yet to receive. Should I just remain patient?

Thanks for any help.

dougruss3

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Livingston County, New York, United States
First Name
Douglas
Last Name
Russell
Member #

Hi there...I just upgraded to membership status last night but have yet to receive my welcome email. I was just wondering how long it takes to get it? My confirmation number is 28476. Any help on this matter would be appreciated @Chris Jones

Last edited:

Enthusiast I

İstanbul, Turkey
First Name
konstantine
Last Name
jaquavis
New member of a couple days here. How/where do I get my member number. I'm trying to purchase from the store but cant log in-says my login info is incorrect.
TiA
Mike
Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
have not seen any confirmation of that other than a welcome post or two! There is nothing on the interactive map for me to see! When you have to have two different log ins for one site, it makes it very confusing.

Last edited: