Houston/ Pearland Area

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Traveler I

Texas
Hi Danny boy glad to you joined its kinda lonely in this blog not too many people from the Houston area I’m from Tomball area not to far my rig is a 97 4Runner it’s down for now need to replace fuel pump and lbj and such.

Danny Boy

Rank I

Contributor I

Cypress, TX, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Romeyn
Member #

Hi Danny boy glad to you joined its kinda lonely in this blog not too many people from the Houston area I’m from Tomball area not to far my rig is a 97 4Runner it’s down for now need to replace fuel pump and lbj and such.
Hey there Texas Dirt Runner. Good to hear there is someone close in here. My rig is in the build process right now, but it can travel. Waiting to get my lift installed, so I can mount the wheels and tires setup I already bought. Slowly buying all the other gear I think I may need as well in the mean time. Hopefully we can get folks together sometime in the near future, especially when it starts cooling down.

Reactions: Trent Munson

Traveler I

Texas
Yea I hear ya it has been pretty hot this year. I sometime pass by the Bombshell’s restaurant off of hwy 249 and Northpointe Blvd. and every Sunday as far as I know there has been a Jeep meetup there, I don’t if that’s part of this group or another group. Like you said when it’s cools off, Maybe we can spear head a meet up in the North area?

Reactions: Danny Boy

Trent Munson

Rank I

Contributor II

Iowa Colony, TX, USA
First Name
Trent
Last Name
Munson
Member #

Yea I hear ya it has been pretty hot this year. I sometime pass by the Bombshell’s restaurant off of hwy 249 and Northpointe Blvd. and every Sunday as far as I know there has been a Jeep meetup there, I don’t if that’s part of this group or another group. Like you said when it’s cools off, Maybe we can spear head a meet up in the North area?
I'd be down for some sort of meet up. Bombshells is good, willy's is always good as well.