Tomball, Harris County, Texas, United States
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Parra
Member #

Service Branch
N/A
Hi Danny boy glad to you joined its kinda lonely in this blog not too many people from the Houston area I’m from Tomball area not to far my rig is a 97 4Runner it’s down for now need to replace fuel pump and lbj and such.

Danny Boy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Huntington Beach, California, United States
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Romeyn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5HKQ
Hi Danny boy glad to you joined its kinda lonely in this blog not too many people from the Houston area I’m from Tomball area not to far my rig is a 97 4Runner it’s down for now need to replace fuel pump and lbj and such.
Hey there Texas Dirt Runner. Good to hear there is someone close in here. My rig is in the build process right now, but it can travel. Waiting to get my lift installed, so I can mount the wheels and tires setup I already bought. Slowly buying all the other gear I think I may need as well in the mean time. Hopefully we can get folks together sometime in the near future, especially when it starts cooling down.

Reactions: Trent Munson

texasdirtrunner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Tomball, Harris County, Texas, United States
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Parra
Member #

Service Branch
N/A
Yea I hear ya it has been pretty hot this year. I sometime pass by the Bombshell’s restaurant off of hwy 249 and Northpointe Blvd. and every Sunday as far as I know there has been a Jeep meetup there, I don’t if that’s part of this group or another group. Like you said when it’s cools off, Maybe we can spear head a meet up in the North area?

Trent Munson

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ada County, Idaho, United States
First Name
Trent
Last Name
Munson
Member #

Yea I hear ya it has been pretty hot this year. I sometime pass by the Bombshell’s restaurant off of hwy 249 and Northpointe Blvd. and every Sunday as far as I know there has been a Jeep meetup there, I don’t if that’s part of this group or another group. Like you said when it’s cools off, Maybe we can spear head a meet up in the North area?
I'd be down for some sort of meet up. Bombshells is good, willy's is always good as well.

Danny Boy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Huntington Beach, California, United States
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Romeyn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5HKQ
Hey folks,

Going to try and put together a meetup for this month. Maybe thinking next Saturday Nov 9th or so. Just wanted to get some input on some ideas for a centrally located place to meet.

1. Would y'all rather meet at a coffee shop in the morning or a place like a brewery (St Arnold or Karbach) or twin peaks etc... around lunch time? Only thing to consider for noon places is certain places maybe really packed with football season.
2. Saturday or a Sunday better for folks?

Just respond with some ideas and we can try and plan something. I am thinking something inside or around the loop area will make it centrally located. I know we have folks all over the place....Im in Cypress, but don't mind coming in.

Reactions: RUBI15

Trent Munson

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ada County, Idaho, United States
First Name
Trent
Last Name
Munson
Member #

Hey folks,

Going to try and put together a meetup for this month. Maybe thinking next Saturday Nov 9th or so. Just wanted to get some input on some ideas for a centrally located place to meet.

1. Would y'all rather meet at a coffee shop in the morning or a place like a brewery (St Arnold or Karbach) or twin peaks etc... around lunch time? Only thing to consider for noon places is certain places maybe really packed with football season.

Just respond with some ideas and we can try and plan something. I am thinking something inside or around the loop area will make it centrally located. I know we have folks all over the place....Im in Cypress, but don't mind coming in.
I work that weekend. if we could do something after 3pm I could make it! I'm in Iowa Colony, but am willing to go up to cypress. Willie's is always good, and its family friendly.

RUBI15

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Houston
First Name
Don
Last Name
L
Member #

Hey folks,

Sounds good.