Hi from New Zealand

• HTML tutorial

Rugged Life

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hi everyone,

Just a quick into, I'm Brian and I'm from Auckland, New Zealand. Have been doing off-roading for a few years now and really enjoy overlanding, the social aspect is amazing and the family loves to get involved.

I've got a 1987 60 series landcruiser for the rough stuff, a 2012 FJ Cruiser for the sand dunes and a 2017 Jeep 4 door JK to cart the kids to school.

Look forward to getting into some good threads about overlanding and seeing some nice overlanding rigs.

Will post pics of the trucks once I'm in front of the PC.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi everyone,

Just a quick into, I'm Brian and I'm from Auckland, New Zealand. Have been doing off-roading for a few years now and really enjoy overlanding, the social aspect is amazing and the family loves to get involved.

I've got a 1987 60 series landcruiser for the rough stuff, a 2012 FJ Cruiser for the sand dunes and a 2017 Jeep 4 door JK to cart the kids to school.

Look forward to getting into some good threads about overlanding and seeing some nice overlanding rigs.

Hi Brian and welcome to OB! Can't wait to see your 3 rigs! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

yetipete

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi everyone,

Where in Auckland are you?

Sent from my SM-G935F using OB Talk mobile app