Help

• HTML tutorial

bundi3180

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

US
Any members near the Anza Borrego Park I need help I was rescued last night after being stuck 36 hours. My rig is wedged on a rock. Is anybody close enough 2 help me recover someone with a winch and a high-lift jack or maybe maxx traxx... I'm at the Airporter Inn. Rangers and Sheriff I've been assisting me but have not figured out a solution to rescue my vehicle. Text me anyone available. Calls mostly for park ranger and sherrif.3108099040

CesT4R•Ꮖᔑᝪ8ᗰ•Overland

bundi3180

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

US

Rosie the Runner

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Cameron Park, CA, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Mannering
Member #

Hey man. Sorry to hear about your trip. I'm not in the area and haven't encountered this before. Maybe posting a rally point event and inviting individuals might be seen more easily.
Maybe someone else can chime in on the protocol.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
If this hasn't been taken care of please put it on Overland Bound FaceBook West page. you will get a faster response.

Reactions: T-88 and Chadlyb

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Any members near the Anza Borrego Park I need help I was rescued last night after being stuck 36 hours. My rig is wedged on a rock. Is anybody close enough 2 help me recover someone with a winch and a high-lift jack or maybe maxx traxx... I'm at the Airporter Inn. Rangers and Sheriff I've been assisting me but have not figured out a solution to rescue my vehicle. Text me anyone available. Calls mostly for park ranger and sherrif.3108099040

CesT4R•Ꮖᔑᝪ8ᗰ•Overland
I'm going to post a message to all members in the area from the member map. That will post an APB to everyone in the area.

Reactions: KC2BUN

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL

Greg Smith

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Escondido, California
Member #

Knowing where would be helpful. Borrego covers a vast area with easy to extreme trails. Might try to reach out to someone in the Ocotillo Wells SVRA.

District Office:
(760) 767-5391

Ranger Office:
(760) 767-0166

Deadman Offroad

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Escondido, CA
Member #

He posted the following in the op link. I am not sure where the Airporter Inn is, but he did provide a phone number.

CesT4R•Ꮖᔑᝪ8ᗰ•Overland

Reactions: Michael

Delfinskee

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Kee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KEE
Service Branch
USN/USMC
You might also try SoCal offroad recovery. They’re on Facebook for sure and probably have a website also. They have to pages, one is to join the group, the other to ask for assistance. Join them both...Good Luck!

Reactions: iluvdrt