Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
I love the reference to OB being a new family for you. So glad you are safe and also that you didn't get scared off and are back out pounding the dirt!

Reactions: bundi3180

bundi3180

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

US
Its a learning experience. As advised when I posted for the first time ever. I will know what I need when I come across it. I already have 33s but my rims came in tow with A/T so should I consider M/T? Also Im already lifted up 3" can I look into 35s? I gather it requires a change in gear ratio is that correct? Wouldnt that be costly? Clearance was the issue of my dilemma but a body lift helps me none. Pls advice on a best approach.

** Anyone in OC willing to give me a hand installing my RPMFAB rear bumpers?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

bundi3180

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

US
I had my long and lat from my Gaia maps and google maps. The issue was at 118°-120° literally all my electronics overheated.. they won't charge till close to night time. It was 85° at 11pm when they rescued me. I borrowed a charger at the motel but passed out soon after my post. I saw your responses the next morning but with just 6hrs of sleep the ranger was there to wake me up to meet with the locals who volunteered their services and they wanted to do it fast before the high of 120 at 2pm. Evidently it wasn't as easy as they thought it would be. And Again all devices overheated except "LittleYellowFriend" aka GarminSatPhone as called by Norflan, so I couldn't respond until I liberated myself from Diablos drop. Also I was told I was heading the wrong way towards the drop. I was bout to go up.wards

bundi3180

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

US
This was the terrain and my first obstacle but managed to free myself. I got stuck bout 20-25yards away from this point and these are the guys that helped me.

Thank You Norflan

bundi3180

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

US
I would really love to redeem myself and conquer my demons. Any chance any of you guys would be open to running the right path and experience the canyon as I imagined and aspired? I'm mostly open Sundays and sometimes mondays. Kinda left to my own devices and persue interest on my own since I have no direct friends that have interest or are part of the overland community. I have only casually met a few on trail but they aren't as available. I do have a hi lift now and plan to get a 5gallon compressed air tank and 5gallon jerry can. I'm making sure all my bases are covered. And I got in touch with a sat phone rental or retail company that Iet in the off-road expo. So if anything I will be in touch with the world.

bundi3180

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

US
I'm hoping one or two of you would mentor into the right path direction and experience that I lack to overcome and rewrite my memory of this beautiful park. Damn Jason Cortège and his WOOOOOW hahaha well I want that. Pls contact me. My new cell 9096143837. Mike and Ralph part deuce the correct way maybe? Would love to see you both in better terms. Thanks again. And my name is Cesar. Have a good weekend all. Cheers

Socal Hillbilly

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Clairemont
Member #

I would really love to redeem myself and conquer my demons. Any chance any of you guys would be open to running the right path and experience the canyon as I imagined and aspired? I'm mostly open Sundays and sometimes mondays. Kinda left to my own devices and persue interest on my own since I have no direct friends that have interest or are part of the overland community. I have only casually met a few on trail but they aren't as available. I do have a hi lift now and plan to get a 5gallon compressed air tank and 5gallon jerry can. I'm making sure all my bases are covered. And I got in touch with a sat phone rental or retail company that Iet in the off-road expo. So if anything I will be in touch with the world.
A few of us are heading out that way Oct 26-27. You are welcome to join us.