First Name
MaRiane
Last Name
Kooistra
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Good Shot
Hi Ya' all:
I am new to OB. I saw the booth at Overland Expo in Flagstaff this year and decided it would be fun to join. I live in Northern AZ and am outdoors every day. I had a Jeep Commander but its gone now. Am working on getting something new. My Ford 150 Range Rover Discovery i.jpg King Ranch is up for sale, then I'll get a Tundra. My favorite trails are in Southern Utah. House Rock Road, Moab, Enterprise. I have been on trail in Northern California as well. Northern Arizona is where I have lived the last 27 yrs and know it well. There are not many trails around here I have not been on.
Photo is me at the Land Rover Experience. I had a good time, but touched every pole.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Ya' all:
I am new to OB. I saw the booth at Overland Expo in Flagstaff this year and decided it would be fun to join. I live in Northern AZ and am outdoors every day. I had a Jeep Commander but its gone now. Am working on getting something new. My Ford 150 View attachment 42539 King Ranch is up for sale, then I'll get a Tundra. My favorite trails are in Southern Utah. House Rock Road, Moab, Enterprise. I have been on trail in Northern California as well. Northern Arizona is where I have lived the last 27 yrs and know it well. There are not many trails around here I have not been on.
Photo is me at the Land Rover Experience. I had a good time, but touched every pole.
Hi MaRiane and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: GoodShot

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi Ya' all:
I am new to OB. I saw the booth at Overland Expo in Flagstaff this year and decided it would be fun to join. I live in Northern AZ and am outdoors every day. I had a Jeep Commander but its gone now. Am working on getting something new. My Ford 150 View attachment 42539 King Ranch is up for sale, then I'll get a Tundra. My favorite trails are in Southern Utah. House Rock Road, Moab, Enterprise. I have been on trail in Northern California as well. Northern Arizona is where I have lived the last 27 yrs and know it well. There are not many trails around here I have not been on.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..will be happy to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Reactions: GoodShot

GoodShot

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Arizona
First Name
MaRiane
Last Name
Kooistra
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Good Shot
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..will be happy to add another Toy to the group and look forward to seeing your build and adventures
Just had another idea to keep the King Ranch and will be souping it up instead.

GoodShot

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Arizona
First Name
MaRiane
Last Name
Kooistra
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Good Shot
Yes Sir. getting out daily. Actually live in adventure. 8 miles in the forest. Just drive out the door and am in adventure. LOL

Reactions: Chadlyb