Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bella Vista, AR, USA
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
James
Member #

My name is Jerry and my wife Jamie and I live in beautiful NW Arkansas. We have a 2015 Jeep JK. It has seen a number of trails including Engineer Pass, Imogene, Ophir to name a few. We have always enjoyed the camping thing both in the Jeep and on our motorcycle. We will be attending our first overland event - Rendezvous in the Ozarks in a couple of weeks. We enjoy doing trips and posting pics and reports from our journeys on our blog. We look forward to learning more about this hobby and this forum.

Jerry & Jamie

S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Nice to see another jeeper here. OLB is a great community lots of great info & great people. Welcome & hope you enjoy

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

My name is Jerry and my wife Jamie and I live in beautiful NW Arkansas. We have a 2015 Jeep JK. It has seen a number of trails including Engineer Pass, Imogene, Ophir to name a few. We have always enjoyed the camping thing both in the Jeep and on our motorcycle. We will be attending our first overland event - Rendezvous in the Ozarks in a couple of weeks. We enjoy doing trips and posting pics and reports from our journeys on our blog. We look forward to learning more about this hobby and this forum.

Jerry & Jamie

Hello Jerry and Jamie and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Jeep and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Great pics....