Launch Member

Contributor I

Kent, UK
First Name
Martin
Last Name
Webb
Member #

Just wanted to say Hi to you all, been watching the Youtube channel for the last year or so, so thought it would be good to sign up and see all the group has to offer.

Im from London and live on the Boarder of Greater London and Kent.

I have a 2008 Nissan Navara (Frontier) and I'm currently building an Overland Trailer.
Looking forward to hear from you guys in the US, as there isn't a big following over here in the UK.

thanks

Martin

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Just wanted to say Hi to you all, been watching the Youtube channel for the last year or so, so thought it would be good to sign up and see all the group has to offer.

I have a 2008 Nissan Navara (Frontier) and I'm currently building an Overland Trailer.
Looking forward to hear from you guys in the US, as there isn't a big following over here in the UK.

thanks

Martin
Hello Martin and welcome to the OB crew...great looking rig and setup. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Hi Martin, good to have another UK based member. There’s a bit more going on these days. There will be a meet-up at Adventure Overland Show in a few weeks and there’s also a weekend organised up near Loch Lomond this month. Drop @Polaris Overland a line if you are interested in more details. Hopefully meet up at some point.

xterramom

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Plympton, MA, USA
First Name
siobhan
Last Name
Green
Member #

thanks

Martin
Cool rig . Love the traier ,

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

thanks

Martin
Hello ... Welcome to the Overland Bound Community ... nice to have you on board!

Martin Webb

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Kent, UK
First Name
Martin
Last Name
Webb
Member #

thanks guys, trailers come on quite a bit since then. just got back from the lake district and scotland.

Attachments