Hello everyone

• HTML tutorial

Uncle O

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Atlanta, Georgia
Member #

Know the place well. Also from the area. Family are the ones that own Seven Springs Lodge and Rattlesnake Saloon. Been asking others about having a gathering on our place and ride all the great spots in the area as well as our 3000 acres. Let me know if anyone would be interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Know the place well. Also from the area. Family are the ones that own Seven Springs Lodge and Rattlesnake Saloon. Been asking others about having a gathering on our place and ride all the great spots in the area as well as our 3000 acres. Let me know if anyone would be interested.

I googled it from where I'm at in Davenport, Iowa. Only a 9.5 hour drive. Could be a real possibility for us. Leave on a Friday and head home on a Monday. I've been wanting to get that way and do some exploring.

Tim N Michele Davis

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Hartselle Al
Member #

Rattlesnake saloon is a very interesting place if you haven't googled it I recommend you do. Uncle O what do you have in mind?

Uncle O

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Atlanta, Georgia
Member #

Sorry for the delay replies. In Beijing at the moment. I have taken part in the Overland Expo East and loved it. I spoke with them and they said with Expo East and West now it was hard to add anything. I also reached out to American Adventurist and they seemed interested but have not heard back. The property is set up for horse riding so tons of parking site and hook ups. Also have a large area that is an open field that we host chuck wagon races. Would love to see a group of Overlanders have an event there. There are all types of trails to head out on. We could organize trips around the area to other locations. Just looking to see if others wanted to enjoy the land and swap stories. Oh and the saloon at night.

Last edited:
Reactions: WJ - Firefly

The_Outdoor_Powerlifter

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hello New here from North Alabama (Huntsville) picking up a modded xj this weekend, once I fix somethings on it I would love to find some trails to wheel/camp at. Very new to anything 4x4 and overlanding but I need to get out of this town on the weekends and find some adventure.

Redmow

Rank 0

Contributor I

Uncle O, I am definitely interested. Have a friend I always ride with that would be interested too. We love the outdoors and love the vehicular tools we use to get there.

Uncle O

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Atlanta, Georgia
Member #

Been away for a while due to work. I am back and still interested in getting a group together for an overland meet on our property. If others are still interested lets start planning for one. Once we have the interest I start another thread to host all the information. just let me know.

fishtaco_13

Rank 0

Traveler I

Headed to Bankhead tomorrow. Anything I should know? What's a good trail to cover some ground but some moderate wheeling? And a good camp Spot? I have the MVUM on Avenza to use.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk