joemerchant26

Rank I

Enthusiast I

St. Augustine, FL, USA
First Name
wayne
Last Name
Loveless
Found an older Taco. With broken fender flares, grill, bumper, dented roof, but a really clean engine and no rust undercarriage I decided to build an Overland rig. 3.5” lift being installed today.

Suggestions on rack? Was thinking of building my own from box steel.

Attachments

Last edited:

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Wayne, welcome to the OB family. There's a bajillion options for Taco racks.

Reactions: joemerchant26

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome Wayne. Glad to have you join us. We can always use more people from Florida in the family. Tampa here.

Reactions: joemerchant26

joemerchant26

Rank I

Enthusiast I

St. Augustine, FL, USA
First Name
wayne
Last Name
Loveless
3.5” lift from Rough Country installed, new fender flares on (but I can’t stand that the bolts don’t run through). Doing the light bar and off road lights this weekend. Has anyone ever installed ditch lights flush mount in the fenders? Was thing of cutting holes abd building inserts with a 3D printer.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Found an older Taco. With broken fender flares, grill, bumper, dented roof, but a really clean engine and no rust undercarriage I decided to build an Overland rig. 3.5” lift being installed today.

Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

behemakolen

Rank 0

Contributor II

New York, NY, USA
First Name
Hemak
Last Name
losen
3.5” lift from Rough Country installed, new fender flares on (but I can’t stand that the bolts don’t run through). Doing the light bar and off road lights this weekend. Has anyone ever installed ditch lights flush mount in the fenders? Was thing of cutting holes abd building inserts with a 3D printer.
Hi every one
mine want to say you How do ditch lights work
So what are LED Ditch Lights Ditch lights are mounted on the edge of hood of your truck, closest to the windshield. The LED ditch lights are typically a low-profile mount that allows you to mount a LED light cube or pod that doesn't obstruct your vision during driving.
another way to make your circle stickers with the easy method
o making stickers at home, print your designs on a color printer onto sticker paper. Then, either by using a cutting machine like a Cricut or Silhouette, or by cutting them by hand, cut out the individual shapes

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army

Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.