Happy Valentine's Day ;0)

• HTML tutorial

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

Don't forget to show some love to your rig in this special day.... I did!! :0)

little details some time make a big difference.

Happy Valentine's day!!!!!
Frisly

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Nice,

Valentine is already over here. But, yes tomorrow I will use the Rig again. Will give it a spin.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Haha! Happy Valentines day Frisly's rig! She's looking great!

Love the semi-flat center caps! If they get scratched, you just hit em again!

M

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

3867 said:
Haha! Happy Valentines day Frisly’s rig! She’s looking great!

Love the semi-flat center caps! If they get scratched, you just hit em again!

M
Can't wait to get new shoes, then paint the wheels black. roof rack is in the works, I need to have it ready for camping season. Yeah!!!!

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Oh, I would love to buy those. But have to save abit for that. But the Maxtrax are on my wish list.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
MaxTrax! Those look awesome. I have been playing with the idea of getting those myself! I here nothing but good things about em. If you try them out, let us know how they perform for you!

M

D

davidangusw

I require an FJ80! :-)

If anyone sees one for sale in Northern CA - let me know!!!

nickjwadle

Rank 0

Traveler I

Iowa, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Wa
I got some Tred's since Maxtraxx were backordered. They seem to be doing well thus far in testing, but haven't actually used them in a necessary scenario

http://www.tred4x4.com/

D

davidangusw

3944 said:
I got some Tred’s since Maxtraxx were backordered. They seem to be doing well thus far in testing, but haven’t actually used them in a necessary scenario

http://www.tred4x4.com/
I have the same ones since my MaxTrax have been back ordered for a while AND Outback Proven in Las Vegas shut down. The Treds work great!

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

I will report when put my Maxtrax to the test. but for all the reviews that I've seen, I think I made the right choice. they feel very well made, and strong material. when I was looking for them, they were all backordered-out of stock. except at this place and free shipping. http://www.alphaexpedition.com/recovery-gear/maxtrax/

Tell David that Frisly sent you! :wink: David is a very nice guy, any questions, email Him and He gets back to you quick.

Frisly aka fris80 ( Instagram. will start posting pics there soon )

D

davidangusw

3949 said:
I will report when put my Maxtrax to the test. but for all the reviews that I’ve seen, I think I made the right choice. they feel very well made, and strong material. when I was looking for them, they were all backordered-out of stock. except at this place and free shipping. http://www.alphaexpedition.com/recovery-gear/maxtrax/

Tell David that Frisly sent you!
David is a very nice guy, any questions, email Him and He gets back to you quick.

Frisly aka fris80 ( Instagram. will start posting pics there soon )
Thank you!!! Great resource.

My instagram is "finlayforprez".

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

God, $299. That is cheap, in the Netherlands the Maxtrax do cost 350 Euro's which is 397 dollars. If sending over would cost around 25 euro's I would love to have them.

Here they are just a bit too expensive.

The treds are 229 euro. so your 229 dollars do 201.50 euro's. Much lesser difference.

So maybe I have to go for Treds.

Or Frisly, if your friend David is willing to ship them, and the price of the shipping is good. I would be a happy man.

Greetings from Robert