Enthusiast I

Etten-Leur, Netherlands
First Name
Gert_Jan
Last Name
ter_Haar
Member #

Hi,
My wife Sonja and me traveled southern and east Africa in our Milady Landy (look her up on Facebook or on our website) from July 2016 until January 2017. We had a fantastic adventure and will be happy to share our experiences with anyone having plans in this area.

Sani Pass, South Africa-Lesotho
Our car is a 1980 Land Rover series III with a 200 (t)DI engine. A fantastic car that showed her age in being able to travel 26.000 km (about 15.000 miles) on African roads. Honesty obliges that we had quite e few breakdowns, but they could be solved due to African ingenuity and my own skills.

Breakdown in the middle of the Serengeti, Tanzania
We had numerous encounters with beautiful people and unforgettable moments in the ever breathtaking African scenery.

Maasai near Arusha, Tanzania

Etosha National Park, Namibia
Lifelong impression was made to us by the African skies albeit during the day or the night.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi,
My wife Sonja and me traveled southern and east Africa in our Milady Landy (look her up on Facebook or on our website) from July 2016 until January 2017. We had a fantastic adventure and will be happy to share our experiences with anyone having plans in this area.

Sani Pass, South Africa-Lesotho
Our car is a 1980 Land Rover series III with a 200 (t)DI engine. A fantastic car that showed her age in being able to travel 26.000 km (about 15.000 miles) on African roads. Honesty obliges that we had quite e few breakdowns, but they could be solved due to African ingenuity and my own skills.

Breakdown in the middle of the Serengeti, Tanzania
We had numerous encounters with beautiful people and unforgettable moments in the ever breathtaking African scenery.

Maasai near Arusha, Tanzania

Etosha National Park, Namibia
Lifelong impression was made to us by the African skies albeit during the day or the night.
Hello and welcome to OB! Nice Land Rover and beautiful pics! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: GertJantH