Hand Cleaner that every Overlander needs!

• HTML tutorial

Drifterman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler I

East Patchogue, NY, USA
First Name
Fluffy
Last Name
Drifter
Member #

Think i just seen something about a free sample lol id like to give it a try and even try it out being im a mechanic and do road repairs

dg333

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Stv
Last Name
DMg
Member #

would you recommend this for cleaning hands after handing raw meat?

steve

Reactions: Drifterman

Stephanie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Goldston, Chatham County, North Carolina, United States
First Name
stephanie
Last Name
Curlee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM4CNY
Service Branch
Army
I have my sample in my sport. Well I had to dig my oil cap out of the engin the other day. I remembered after that I had it . Some gas station napkins and the hand cleaner. Folks, It plain and simple works. I'll be buying some. Rad Overland makes good hand cleaner.

sakiwest

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Brentwood, CA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6M
Just wanted to come back to this and say I love this stuff. It’s been great on dirt, grime, and who knows what else. It does have a scent but it’s not overbearing. It reminds me of my trumpet oil from middle school. It reminded my friend of a soft degreaser from his workshop days. The feel after using it is fine. I can’t think of any negatives honestly. It’s been a great thing to keep in the center console of the truck.

I’ve been happy with a pea or bean size dollop almost every time and just wiping away with paper towels has been my go to sequence. Since I gave one bottle to a friend, I’ll be ordering more soon. Probably not too soon, since the bottle lasts a long time if you use just little dots of it.

Thanks for sharing it with the community.

Reactions: RickLB

RickLB

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Blythewood SC
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Byrum
Member #

Service Branch
Army
would you recommend this for cleaning hands after handing raw meat?

steve
I’m not the owner of this but it should work. If possible I would try and use normal soap and water with it.
Try it at home to see if it works, if you still have that feeling of meat fat on hands at least you can wash it off right there at home.
If you don’t have any give me a few days and I’ll test it out, let me know

Last edited:

RickLB

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Blythewood SC
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Byrum
Member #