Hand Cleaner that every Overlander needs!

• HTML tutorial

Chris Radalia

Rank V
Launch Member

Member I

Canton, Ohio
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Radalia
Member #

Folks, I have a solution to your messy hands. Grease and grime from those trail fixes on your hands? The last thing you want to do is jump back in your rig and make it a mess. I enjoy getting dirty in my Tacoma, but the last thing I want is dragging grease and oil all around inside.

Tree sap from gather wood for a fire, spilled gas on your hands from a refuel.

I've got your covered. This waterless hand cleaner is your fix! And you won't end up with dried out hands afterwards either.

I'm going to be sending samples out to members of the Overland Bound Community. I'd really like some honest feedback. Take the sample out on your next adventure, or in your garage prepping for the next journey.

After you use this I think you will agree, you'll always have this in your rig, ready for that next adventure.

Please reach out if you would like to try a sample.

Cort

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Grand Rapids
First Name
Cort
Last Name
Beard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD8GQL
Folks, I have a solution to your messy hands. Grease and grime from those trail fixes on your hands? The last thing you want to do is jump back in your rig and make it a mess. I enjoy getting dirty in my Tacoma, but the last thing I want is dragging grease and oil all around inside.

I've got your covered. This waterless hand cleaner is your fix! And you won't end up with dried out hands afterwards either.

I'm going to be sending samples out to members of the Overland Bound Community. I'd really like some honest feedback. Take the sample out on your next adventure, or in your garage prepping for the next journey.

After you use this I think you will agree, you'll always have this in your rig, ready for that next adventure.

Chris, I’d love a sample. Not only for my overlanding but also my disaster response. I go through this stuff like crazy and I’m always looking for a better solution.

Catzuk

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast I

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
David
Last Name
Ward
Member #

Also very interested in a sample. I'll give you very real and honest critique on it in a variety of uses.

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM

Can you provide the list of ingredients in this product just incase there may be folk with allergies to certain ones? Just thinking out loud....

brianb2

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Charlotte, NC
Member #

If you still need testers, count me in. My wife is in product development, and I used to work for a consumer goods company so I'm familiar with focus groups and marketing research.

Chris Radalia

Rank V
Launch Member

Member I

Canton, Ohio
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Radalia
Member #

If you still need testers, count me in. My wife is in product development, and I used to work for a consumer goods company so I'm familiar with focus groups and marketing research.
Awesome, will do. We are working out the details now. Just DM me your shipping address.

Thanks again,
Chris

a, post: 201659, member: 20243"]ur rig, ready for that next adventure.[/QUOTE]

Chris Radalia

Rank V
Launch Member

Member I

Canton, Ohio
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Radalia
Member #

Can you provide the list of ingredients in this product just incase there may be folk with allergies to certain ones? Just thinking out loud....
INGREDIENTS:
Water, odorless paraffinic oil, ethoxylated nonyplhenol, alkanolamine soap, dipropylene glycol, coconut oil amide, lanolin, fragrance, colorant, preservative.

Chris Radalia

Rank V
Launch Member

Member I

Canton, Ohio
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Radalia
Member #

brianb2 - please send me your address so I can get your samples out to you.
Chris

Chris Radalia

Rank V
Launch Member

Member I

Canton, Ohio
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Radalia
Member #

Chris, I’d love a sample. Not only for my overlanding but also my disaster response. I go through this stuff like crazy and I’m always looking for a better solution.
Please send me your address so I can get your samples out to you.
Chris

Reactions: Cort

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

I'm in too.. I usually just use Permatex Fast Orange.. gritty enough for scrubbing, pleasant smell and leaves hands moisturized.. Just gotta keep rubbing hands together until dry.. But lets see what you have..

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

I'm with @Scout on the Fast Orange. I keep a small squeeze bottle of it in my fluids case so cleanup is fast and easy. I'm always looking to try a new cleaning product.

BTW @Chris Radalia, I grew up in Canal Fulton and N. Canton, OH. :)

Reactions: Scout