Hand Cleaner that every Overlander needs!

• HTML tutorial

Chris Radalia

Rank V
Launch Member

Member I

Canton, Ohio
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Radalia
Member #

I'm with @Scout on the Fast Orange. I keep a small squeeze bottle of it in my fluids case so cleanup is fast and easy. I'm always looking to try a new cleaning product.

BTW @Chris Radalia, I grew up in Canal Fulton and N. Canton, OH. :)
DM me your address please - Chris. Yes Canal Fulton is 20 minuets from me!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

I'd like to try other stuff, but at the moment, baby wet wipes (what won't they clean?) and (here in the UK) Swarfega orange with grit in it.

Reactions: Scout

wcf2396

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Folks, I have a solution to your messy hands. Grease and grime from those trail fixes on your hands? The last thing you want to do is jump back in your rig and make it a mess. I enjoy getting dirty in my Tacoma, but the last thing I want is dragging grease and oil all around inside.

Tree sap from gather wood for a fire, spilled gas on your hands from a refuel.

I've got your covered. This waterless hand cleaner is your fix! And you won't end up with dried out hands afterwards either.

I'm going to be sending samples out to members of the Overland Bound Community. I'd really like some honest feedback. Take the sample out on your next adventure, or in your garage prepping for the next journey.

After you use this I think you will agree, you'll always have this in your rig, ready for that next adventure.

Please reach out if you would like to try a sample.
OK - I am in as this sounds like something very useful to have next to your spare parts and toolkit on the trail or in your garage. Let me know how I can get a sample and provide you with some feedback. I am with a group (Rocky Mountain Overland) that are prepping now for a week-long trip to southern AZ so it would be handy and you can get feedback from 4-6 team members.

Reactions: Scout

Chris Radalia

Rank V
Launch Member

Member I

Canton, Ohio
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Radalia
Member #

OK - I am in as this sounds like something very useful to have next to your spare parts and toolkit on the trail or in your garage. Let me know how I can get a sample and provide you with some feedback. I am with a group (Rocky Mountain Overland) that are prepping now for a week-long trip to southern AZ so it would be handy and you can get feedback from 4-6 team members.
Did anyone use their samples yet? Anxiously awaiting for more feedback

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Chris, I neglected to mention that I received my sample. With the cold, I haven’t had an opportunity to try it yet. We are going to go get my trailer from my brother’s barn next week bring it home, and start getting things ready for a May 5outing. Hopefully I’ll get dirty and give it a test.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

wcf2396

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Did anyone use their samples yet? Anxiously awaiting for more feedback

Nope - I have not received anything - is it in the mail? I just got back from a 2000 mile Easter Overland trip with some members of our group - Rocky Mountain Overland _ Denver, CO and could have used and shared it on the trip. I have another trip coming up in May to Utah so maybe the sample will come soon. I have the white T4R in the picture._1040328.jpg
Rounded up the team in the middle of the SW Arizona desert about 100 miles SW of Phoenix.

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

This stuff works pretty darn well! My hands were covered in old engine and dirt from under the truck. Hey, it's a Land Rover, what did you expect??!!

It works really fast and has a nice scent afterwards. Here are a few pics.

Thanks @Chris Radalia!

IMG_2804.JPG

IMG_2805.JPG

IMG_2807.JPG

IMG_2811.JPG

S

SubeeBen

Chris thank you for the sample. This stuff works amazing. Small amount goes a long way. So my Jeep is 1 year old so not to dirty but road grime etc. changed out front & rear shocks the day I got the sample in the mail. Sorry no Picts but they were pretty dirty. This stuff worked great after the install. Most of all no water needed. Thanks again Chris, think your on to a great product & best of luck getting your product out there. ✌

Cort

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Grand Rapids
First Name
Cort
Last Name
Beard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD8GQL
Thanks for the sample, it works amazing! My hands came completely clean after covered in watco oil. Great product!

Chris Radalia

Rank V
Launch Member

Member I

Canton, Ohio
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Radalia
Member #

Nope - I have not received anything - is it in the mail? I just got back from a 2000 mile Easter Overland trip with some members of our group - Rocky Mountain Overland _ Denver, CO and could have used and shared it on the trip. I have another trip coming up in May to Utah so maybe the sample will come soon. I have the white T4R in the picture.View attachment 52803
Rounded up the team in the middle of the SW Arizona desert about 100 miles SW of Phoenix.
Great shot here, looked like an awesome trip!

Chris Radalia

Rank V
Launch Member

Member I

Canton, Ohio
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Radalia
Member #

If you still need testers, count me in. My wife is in product development, and I used to work for a consumer goods company so I'm familiar with focus groups and marketing research.
@brianb2 just checking in to see if you tried out your sample yet?
Overland Hands
Chris

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

I am very sorry.. I haven't logged on here in a month.. I have used the hand cleaner..Pros---I like the pleasant smell. Its not overbearing. Its cleans awesomely and fast. It leaves hands moist. Doesn't dry them out like other cleaners..a little goes a looong way... Cons---its hard to judge how much you need the 1st couple of times..I wasted some just getting it off my hands after cleaning.. It leaves hands a little bit to moist. even with a little dab, you still have to use a rag to dry them better. Don't want to grab the steering right after cleaning..

Overall I like the product. Just need to figure out how much to use the 1st time. I've found that a dab about the size of a pea or a bit bigger will work just fine for my sized hands..I used it after rotating my tires and changing the oil in my Tundra. So yes, my hands were pretty filthy. The smell of the cleaner removed the smell of slightly burnt oil on my skin..

Would I still use my Fast Orange hand cleaner?? If both these cleaners were side by side at my sink, I think it'd be a toss up..

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

I posted in a different thread. I've used it a handful of times working in the garage. I'm with the others in saying that a little goes a long way. I've used too much each time and have had to wipe it off. Works quite well, and since I currently don't have anything else it's my go to. Where can I get more?

Chris Radalia

Rank V
Launch Member

Member I

Canton, Ohio
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Radalia
Member #

I posted in a different thread. I've used it a handful of times working in the garage. I'm with the others in saying that a little goes a long way. I've used too much each time and have had to wipe it off. Works quite well, and since I currently don't have anything else it's my go to. Where can I get more?
I have 4oz and 12oz bottles. I can take care of you. We are wrapping up the plans next week to got live for sale!