Hand Cleaner that every Overlander needs!

• HTML tutorial

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Would love to get my hands on a sample of this!!

Stephanie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Goldston, Chatham County, North Carolina, United States
First Name
stephanie
Last Name
Curlee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM4CNY
Service Branch
Army
I just got my sample today. I always get Grease on me some how checking the oil. This and some shop towels in the rig will be great. It's already proven to work. I like the smell of it. Has that gojo smell. I'll definitely be buying some. Thanks so much Chris.

RickLB

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Blythewood SC
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Byrum
Member #

Service Branch
Army
got mine a few days ago, no chance to use it but tomorrow I will use it and report back....

Travis Rhyno

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Oregon
Member #

Folks, I have a solution to your messy hands. Grease and grime from those trail fixes on your hands? The last thing you want to do is jump back in your rig and make it a mess. I enjoy getting dirty in my Tacoma, but the last thing I want is dragging grease and oil all around inside.

Tree sap from gather wood for a fire, spilled gas on your hands from a refuel.

I've got your covered. This waterless hand cleaner is your fix! And you won't end up with dried out hands afterwards either.

I'm going to be sending samples out to members of the Overland Bound Community. I'd really like some honest feedback. Take the sample out on your next adventure, or in your garage prepping for the next journey.

After you use this I think you will agree, you'll always have this in your rig, ready for that next adventure.

Please reach out if you would like to try a sample.
What's the difference between this stuff and other products?

TRED LYT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Sherman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPJ
If you’re still shipping samples, I’d love to give your product a try and get you my feedback.