First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR
Awesome video Brent...
Thanks, trying to get better at the video, got some ND filters coming for camera so its not so blown out in the desert. Thanks for the support. We will have to get together next trip up to my cabin. I am coming thru end of may first of june. Take care, Brent

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Thanks, trying to get better at the video, got some ND filters coming for camera so its not so blown out in the desert. Thanks for the support. We will have to get together next trip up to my cabin. I am coming thru end of may first of june. Take care, Brent
Incoming DM

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Brent, you got me thinking about a YouTube Channel.... The Overland Ham.... a show dedicated to my two favorite hobbies, Overlanding and Ham Radio... topics that could be covers DX Overlanding (like DXpeditions but DXing along some famous trail system like the TAT or WABDR ect. Or places like Moab, Joshua Tree, the Rubicon). Simple to elaborate Mobile radio installs... digital operations from the driver seat. How to catch a fish with a dipole. It would be an informative comedy.

Reactions: runnerbear

Dirt-Merchant

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Orange County, CA, USA
First Name
First
Last Name
Last
Ham/GMRS Callsign
[Private]
Brent, you got me thinking about a YouTube Channel.... The Overland Ham.... a show dedicated to my two favorite hobbies, Overlanding and Ham Radio... topics that could be covers DX Overlanding (like DXpeditions but DXing along some famous trail system like the TAT or WABDR ect. Or places like Moab, Joshua Tree, the Rubicon). Simple to elaborate Mobile radio installs... digital operations from the driver seat. How to catch a fish with a dipole. It would be an informative comedy.
Sounds like a great channel idea...

Reactions: M Rose