San Diego 92130
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6TED
Did the Friday night EchoLink get cancelled?
Tried to find it but the Grits and Gravy wasn’t listed in the EchoLink repeaters that night.
KK0SJP
You can also search for the EchoLink server number: 591550 if that's easier for you.

Reactions: 64Trvlr

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
KN4UNO, running a 5w flamethrower--Kenwood TH-D74-- out of Ashburn, VA and beyond.

The plan is to add an Icom 7100 to The Mule. I like DSTAR and i also would like some HF capability.
Welcome from Covington, Va! You ever make it to the Berryville Hamfest? I went for the first time this year. It was pretty good.

I'm planning on going to the Frostfest in Richmond in Feburary. It's usually a good time!

de KT4OZ

Reactions: CMac and 64Trvlr

Sean's #1 Pop

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Phelan, CA, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
P
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6UEP
KM6UEP from the Victor Valley of California's high desert. Yaesu 7900 in the garage to a J-Pole on the roof, BTECH 25X2 in the truck and an FT60 for walk arounds. Looking at this thread I will have to step up my plans to venture into the digital modes. Maybe an FT70 as a reward for passing the General after I take the test......

CMac

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ashburn, VA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
McIntyre
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4UNO
Service Branch
USN
Welcome from Covington, Va! You ever make it to the Berryville Hamfest? I went for the first time this year. It was pretty good.

I'm planning on going to the Frostfest in Richmond in Feburary. It's usually a good time!

de KT4OZ
Hey Terry....i knew it was coming, but i have conveniently had other stuff happening at every hamfest and/or swap meet this entire year. Maybe next year...?!?

Reactions: TerryD

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Hey Terry....i knew it was coming, but i have conveniently had other stuff happening at every hamfest and/or swap meet this entire year. Maybe next year...?!?
Hope you can make it to Frostfest then. It is the first Saturday in February I think.

CMac

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ashburn, VA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
McIntyre
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4UNO
Service Branch
USN
Hope you can make it to Frostfest then. It is the first Saturday in February I think.
I better get it on the house calendar then, before I'm voluntold about something else.

Reactions: TerryD

weiln12

Rank I
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Weil
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7KGR
Well done!!

Can you hit the rim link from where you are, if so maybe we can chat sometime?
I'll be happy to try! Just as soon as I get my first radio. :) I'm hoping to have one soon, but there are so many options!

Reactions: 64Trvlr