HAM Radio Call Sign Check-In Thread

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

TerryD

Rank VI

Influencer II

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham Callsign
KT4OZ
KN4UNO, running a 5w flamethrower--Kenwood TH-D74-- out of Ashburn, VA and beyond.

The plan is to add an Icom 7100 to The Mule. I like DSTAR and i also would like some HF capability.
Welcome from Covington, Va! You ever make it to the Berryville Hamfest? I went for the first time this year. It was pretty good.

I'm planning on going to the Frostfest in Richmond in Feburary. It's usually a good time!

de KT4OZ

Reactions: CMac and 64Trvlr

Sean's #1 Pop

Rank II

Traveler III

Phelan, CA, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
P
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6UEP
KM6UEP from the Victor Valley of California's high desert. Yaesu 7900 in the garage to a J-Pole on the roof, BTECH 25X2 in the truck and an FT60 for walk arounds. Looking at this thread I will have to step up my plans to venture into the digital modes. Maybe an FT70 as a reward for passing the General after I take the test......

CMac

Rank II

Contributor I

Ashburn, VA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
McIntyre
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN4UNO
Welcome from Covington, Va! You ever make it to the Berryville Hamfest? I went for the first time this year. It was pretty good.

I'm planning on going to the Frostfest in Richmond in Feburary. It's usually a good time!

de KT4OZ
Hey Terry....i knew it was coming, but i have conveniently had other stuff happening at every hamfest and/or swap meet this entire year. Maybe next year...?!?

Reactions: TerryD

TerryD

Rank VI

Influencer II

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham Callsign
KT4OZ
Hey Terry....i knew it was coming, but i have conveniently had other stuff happening at every hamfest and/or swap meet this entire year. Maybe next year...?!?
Hope you can make it to Frostfest then. It is the first Saturday in February I think.