Great White Buffalo (Carli Cummins build)

• HTML tutorial

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
We hit the road, packing up at Fair hope Alabama and headed to Pensacola Florida. Once we arrive at our campsite we go meet with uncle Rex for a tour of the National Naval Aviation Museum.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US

Enjoying our extended stay in Pensacola, Florida. Melissa's uncle takes us to see the Blue Angels at the National Naval Aviation Museum. Later that evening, he surprises us with a private helicopter tour from Ferguson Airport with Hang Ten Helicopters. Blue Angels are a must see and free!!! The helicopter tour was amazing if you can afford it!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
High mileage trip with your RV this is what we went through. Escaping summer season in the south we leave Pensacola Florida and take a 1500 mile road trip to New Hampshire. In an attempt to surprise our cousin for her high school graduation, along the way camp at Cabelas, driving through Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia, west Virginia, Pennsylvanian, Connecticut New York and eventually landing in New Hampshire. Hope you enjoy this epic road trip, feel free to subscribe and hit that like button!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US

We arrive in Epping New Hampshire, after a great surprise and a disappointing Boston Bruins game 7 defeat. Shaving off my gross playoff beard is priority one, priority two is changing the differential fluid on our Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins. In this video I show you some steps and teach you what I know about the maintenance process. Do you all do your own maintenance? Or bring it in? I try to do as much as possible to save money!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US

New England has always been a special place for me, New Hampshire, Maine and Boston. I have a lot of family in the area, in this Vlog we stay at another Boondockers welcome and take the bikes out in Portland Maine. + We discuss Toll prices,I make coffee (very exciting), we explore around our Boondockers welcome which is located in Yarmouth Maine. This season in New England is immensely wet year, for us its great, we are still trying to cool down from our time spend in the south.
Feel free to subscribe and hit that like button!

Reactions: Retired

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
WE BOUGHT A GO PRO HERO 7 BLACK, come along with us to Best Buy when we but it. We do a super unconventional unboxing, followed up with testing, the audio, video and stabilization. The GoPro seems to have won us over, with built in Time Warp mode, excellent photos and top notch video we might have our new vlogging camera. Have you used one? What are your thoughts on the new Go Pro Hero 7 Black?

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US

We arrive in Acadia National Park, we leave our Boondockers Welcome in Yarmouth Maine. Our camp spot for the week is Mt Desert Narrows Rv Park located near Bar Harbor in Thompson bay. It was quite the location amazing bay views, also a challenging spot to back into. Our spot was super wet from a recent rainstorm and very narrow. After we get settled we take the bikes out for a great ride around Eagle Lake, we have a great time, we see a turtle!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor, Light Houses, Tide Pools
Spending more time in Acadia National Park is amazing, we also go to Bar Harbor where we walk around the town and get some breakfast at Epi's restaurant. Then we head south to the southern most tip of Mt Desert Island where we go to the Bass Head lighthouse, also stopping to hike to some tide pools. Really hope you enjoy this vlog!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
RV Living Travel Vlog 40 | Hiking & Biking Acadia National Park
We continue to hike and bike Acadia National Park in Maine, first off we hike Beech Trail up to the fire tower lookout in the pouring rain. The next day we leave our campsite at Mt Desert Narrows Resort and head to Brown Mountain Gate house where we start Around Mountain Carriage Road trail. We had an amazing time in Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor.
***Feel free to subscribe and hit that like button!***

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
In this vlog is a sad but exciting day, we pack up leave Mt Desert Narrows RV Resort and head south to Cornish Maine to spend time with family in the area! We end up Moochdocking at our families house, from there we head to New Hampshire to Diana's Bath a hiking trail and waterfall ran by the United States Forest Service. Being so close right in New Hampshire we head over to North Conway to explore their downtown area with all the shops, I get some delicious beef jerky with a review, and of course we have to have some Moxie!!! A Maine staple have you ever tried Moxie? Make sure you watch till the very end!!!!!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Full Time RV Living Travel Vlog 42 | RVers In Cars Getting Coffee

In this episode of Rvers in cars getting coffee, I drive a Mazda Miata, Melissa wears a weird scarf, we go to the Portland Head Light House and make a stop at Fort Williams! We discuss Melissa's favorite cars, and dive deeper into why we love cars and coffee. So sit back put the top down and enjoy the ride through Portland Maine.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Well we are back at it again spending time with family in Maine out on Lake Sebago, we rent a pontoon boat, go tubing, and do some cliff jumping! After a great day out on the lake we head north to Jonesport Maine where we spent the 4th of July on our families property. The property is directly on Kelly Point with 13 acres and multiple tiny homes. We had an amazing time hopefully you enjoy this Vlog!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
We finally get the truck Off-Road again!!!!!

Maine is beautiful, fun, vast, expansive, breath taking, we see it from a different perspective Off-Road! We take a great trail from JonesPort towards Lubec and Quoddy Head State Park in Maine. We also get very close to the Canadian border, but someone has forgotten his passport! We explain why we love Canada and go for a great hike with amazing views!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
We went back to Acadia National Park!

Maine is beautiful, spending time at our families place in Jonesport Maine we admire the amazing cloud formations, head back to Acadia National Park. We do a very intense bike ride, and enjoy the Schoodic Peninsula portion of Acadia. You need to go to Acadia, we wonder why no one is talking about this National Park, Its a top 5 for me! ***Feel free to subscribe and hit that like button!***

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
In this vlog we get our Science on, we head to DownEast institute in Jonesport Maine on Beal's island. Once we are there we get a great tour they teach us about soft shell clams, razor clams, lobsters, scallops and oysters. They do research and also have a hatchery where they keep the population up. There was so much to learn and we had an amazing time.

Then we had to Ingersoll Point Preserve to do some hiking. It's an amazing trail that goes through very thick woods, on a cliff side and eventually down to the beach. We have a great time and we are getting excited for what we have planned next, make sure you tune in!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
We hike Mount Katahdin in Maine, inside Baxter State Park. We start out at Wilderness Edge Campground in Millinocket Maine. The hike is super challenging, we decide to go up the extreme route of Knife's Edge trail. Melissa (my wife) has a mild panic attack, due to a section of trail called the Chimney. 15-20 feet of pure vertical climbing without ropes. We carry on, the trail is grueling, takes us close to 10 hours and 10 miles. In the end we feel super accomplished, if you decide to do this trail do your research. You need to get a parking permit for the hike or be camping inside the park. We are experienced and the storms can be deadly.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
After about one month in Maine we say goodbye, we leave Millinocket Maine and head for Burlington Vermont. Along the way we must stop for photos of state signs, its a tradition that Melissa has to keep going. We had an amazing time in Maine and highly recommend everyone to spent some time there. We arrive in Vermont just outside Montpelier, and we stay at our first Harvest Host location. Morse Farm Maple Sugar works! The place is absolutely amazing, they have a maple trail where you can learn how they get the syrup. Also have a very small museum with a very informative video. Once you go inside they have a large selection of gifts, t shirts, everything maple, candy, meats and delicious Vermont cheese! Feels great to support small business, if you are in the area check them out! Thanks Harvest Hosts.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
In Burlington Vermont we ride our bikes along their amazing bike paths it's a must, first stop is Ethan Allen Park. Very historical area, we fight the extreme heat and decide to head down to Lake Champlain and go for a swim. The lake is amazing, temperature, the sand its a great top off to an awesome day. Make sure you watch till the end! ***Feel free to subscribe and hit that like button!***