Great White Buffalo (Carli Cummins build)

• HTML tutorial

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Wow! The more time passes by I learn of more friends that were there. Unreal! Glad you're ok

Jonah "Rustyburbin" #4084.
5 kids, a wife, dog and a
1970 K20 Suburban

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Finally got out in the dirt again. Feels great after having a hard few weeks, ran heartbreak ridge in bear. Popes the rear sway bar off again, so we ended up taking the whole thing off, drove fine home its probably going to stay off.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
So the truck has gone through some changes recently. We sold the Flippac and the Decked drawers. We are super excited to announce that we are hitting the road full time ( for at least 6 months). We bought a 5th wheel and are in the process of downsizing and getting the house ready to rent!!!!! (This was in March 2019, we have been on the open road for 2 months)

IMG_4901-min.jpg

Please follow along on IG @bluedog_co Also I have started up my Youtube again should hopefully have Vlog 1 posted up today!!! www.youtube.com/c/bluedogco

Reactions: Daryl 32

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
The truck has basically remained the same except for the fact that we picked up a used Softtopper that we use when the 5th wheel is not hooked up. The Vlog below shows our purchase of the Softtopper in Lake Havasu city.

Our life has shifted for the better, less stress, less finical worries and more living. I understand that this might not be the correct crowd for our new journey but I figure there might be some people still interested in what we are doing and following the journey of our truck.. Even though we might not be the typical Expedition/offroaders/overlanders we are on an amazing journey that has opened up this beautiful country. We are still vehicle dependently travelling, we try to camp as much as possibly and put the truck on trails when we can. I plan to post up some of our favorite Vlogs.
Please consider following along.

Reactions: bugeater1

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
This was a fun few days, Saguaro National Park, Bisbee AZ and Tombstone. This was actually the first time I took the truck out offroad. The trails in the area were amazing smooth and fast, really cool that our truck can tow 17,000 lbs and still get it done on the trail. There are many more Vlogs up on our channel, I will post them here periodically, feel free to ask any questions or subscribe on YouTube.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US

In this Vlog the truck gets some new Falkin AT3 All Terrains! Also a pretty sweet tire montage! Disappointed with Whataburger, we also explore Roswell New Mexico and the International UFO Museum.

alexdnick

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Washington, USA
First Name
A
Last Name
N
Dang this truck has really taken you all over. So cool to see. Went to school near Multnomah falls. Such a great hike. Can’t wait to see where else you go.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Dang this truck has really taken you all over. So cool to see. Went to school near Multnomah falls. Such a great hike. Can’t wait to see where else you go.
Yes it has! 55k on the clock! Its been amazing we plan on having it for a while! Oregon is amazing we might head there in the fall!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US

This was a great time, difficult to find offroading locations in TX. We take the truck for some maintenance and a Drive in! When was the last time you went to a drive in!!!! Let us know they are dissappearing.

t_real

Rank 0

Contributor I

Virginia
First Name
T
Last Name
M
What a great thread, and I'll def be following along on IG now that I've found this! What kind of MPG are you getting (without the 5th wheel)?

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
What a great thread, and I'll def be following along on IG now that I've found this! What kind of MPG are you getting (without the 5th wheel)?
Thank you! Check us out on YouTube as well! We just did a week without the trailer, going 65-70 we are getting 19mpg. when we go about 55 we get 20-21 being very careful. Its an amazing truck that sips fuel when not towing!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Lots of interest on Youtube and Instagram about our Vlog's from members. So from now on I'll be posting our Vlog's here as well hopefully that's alright with everyone! If you have any question's about the truck or our adventure please let me know!

Full-Time RV life in New Orleans Louisiana we explore the French Quarter, get beignets at Cafe Du Monde, round out the night high above Bourbon street. The next morning we are back at it with a guided tour at St. Louis Cemetery, enjoy some alligator on a stick and dip our feet in the Mississippi River.

Last edited:

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Full-Time RV life in New Orleans Louisiana we drive south for an airboat tour with Louisiana Tour Company. Seeing many Alligators and getting caught in a thunderstorm. As we return to our Keystone Cougar 5th wheel we find out our Labrador retriever (Blue) destroyed it.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US

Full-Time RV life in Louisiana we check into our new Rv resort Ponche Plantation in between Baton Rouge and New Orleans. While there we explore the Mississippi River and Oak Alley Plantation. The truck has been getting a lot of DD miles averaging 19MPG without the trailer!!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
We are nearing the end of our time in New Orleans Louisiana. We go into New Orleans for the Garden District and the National World War Museum. Also a quick stop at Cabelas, who doesn't love Cabelas!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Making a push to Florida we stop in Pass Christian Mississippi at a beach front Walmart. ( the best Walmart to date) Staying at another Boondockers Welcome In Fair Hope Alabama, ends up being an amazing experience on the river. Hopefully this information helps next time you are in the area. The truck is an absolute beast when towing!!!