Great White Buffalo (Carli Cummins build)

• HTML tutorial

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

OK I LIKE - but need info on the route! LOL

Kathy and I love exploring the 395, did you stop at the Cooper Top BBQ in Big Pine? Great food!

Thanks for sharing!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
OK I LIKE - but need info on the route! LOL

Kathy and I love exploring the 395, did you stop at the Cooper Top BBQ in Big Pine? Great food!

Thanks for sharing!
No we didn't stop there, Google dunderberg mill, that's the trail that we did.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daryl 32

Fred Austin

Rank I

Contributor III

Arkansas
AWESOME post!!!!! How are you liking the rack setup you installed on your truck. I'm looking at several setups and having a hard time deciding which to go with.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
AWESOME post!!!!! How are you liking the rack setup you installed on your truck. I'm looking at several setups and having a hard time deciding which to go with.
It was ok but we actually switched to a flippac we like that much more.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
So i was fortunate enough to go to fjsummit with method race wheels. We had a great time and reached out to many potential customers. Of course we had to get the truck representing before. I went with the con 6 in bronze. Best part is that they have the correct offset so my tires dont rub on my radius arms any more.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
We headed out last Saturday morning through Vegas, and stopped at the grand canyon north rim to meet up with rouge racing out of vegas. Ran a few trails had a great time then hit the road for lake powell the following day.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
After Lake Powell it was only a few hour drive to stop at Jimmy's 4x4 in Cortez Colorado for a little Chit Chat. Then on to Durango to fill up Fuel and food for the week. We ended up staying with some people who were looking to fill there house in Silverton, never met them before ended up working out great.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
The next morning we had to work on the truck unfortunately we had caught it on fire the night before we left still needed an alignment brakes and clutch bled we got it all done and hit a trail for a test run.

Reactions: boss324

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
We did black bear, and a few other trails, we even got caught is a pretty nasty flash flood.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
The next day we went out towards courthouse moutain, did a little bit more prerunning with total chaos.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
We headed home the following day, straight shot towing was 17 hours! Great trip i defiantly want to try and go next year.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
First part of our video from fj summit. My buddy steve made it ( he works for method) , and for those of you that don't know me, he is the one talking to the camera mostly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lifes2short4BS

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Half Moon Bay, Ca
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
N
Member #

Awesome pics, and a nice build!
I'm rolling a '04.5 Ram with a 3" Carli Pintop short Arm, torsion swaybar and the add-a-leaf to maintain the factory load rating. Gotta say I love my Grabber X3s, they've eaten everything we've come across so far. The Decked drawers are helpful, but I haven't perfected their layout yet.. 4 D-boxes chillin' in the garage, waiting for a weekend off from work to actually plan them out.

I've decided that the ARE topper and exo-rack are too tall for a 195lb RTT. I'm going to change them out for a version of this Rack https://nuthouseindustries.com/shop/truck-racks/nutzo-tech-2/
and some side boxes https://www.highwayproducts.com/low-side-tool-box
Paired with the Decked D boxes I think I'd be good on organization and load distribution ... Still a heavy truck though.

How are you liking those long arms? It's one of the changes that I am considering.

Some things have changed since this picture, but I won't hijack your thread =)

IMG_1523.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: crit_pw

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Awesome pics, and a nice build!
I'm rolling a '04.5 Ram with a 3" Carli Pintop short Arm, torsion swaybar and the add-a-leaf to maintain the factory load rating. Gotta say I love my Grabber X3s, they've eaten everything we've come across so far. The Decked drawers are helpful, but I haven't perfected their layout yet.. 4 D-boxes chillin' the garage waiting for a weekend off from work to actually plan them out.

I've decided that the ARE topper and exo-rack are too tall for a 195lb RTT. I'm going to change them out for a version of this Rack https://nuthouseindustries.com/shop/truck-racks/nutzo-tech-2/
and some side boxes https://www.highwayproducts.com/low-side-tool-box
Paired with the Decked D boxes I think I'd be good on organization and load distribution ... Still a heavy truck though.

How are you liking those long arms? It's one of the changes that I am considering.

Some things have changed since this picture, but I won't hijack your thread =)

View attachment 31520
I have the factory long arms they are nice, truck drives great!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lifes2short4BS