Great White Buffalo (Carli Cummins build)

• HTML tutorial

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US

Made it to the waterfall!

Great trip with zero issues the grabber x3s worked great, any suggestions for another snow run in so cal?

Instagram @bluedog_co

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: aztrl4runner

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Did another weekend trip headed out to Lucerne valley, camped off Bessimer mine road. Then took dirt up Rattlesnake canyon towards big bear, stopped off at Pioneer town. Then hit Tip top mountain, and dirt to big bear.

All the yellow post sites were taken in big bear so we took the 18 back down the Cougar buttes and camped for the night.

Instagram @bluedog_co

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Finally got my radio wired up, and a switch panel, for some random things the truck will be getting.

Instagram @bluedog_co

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Finally got some stiffer springs from Carli suspension they should work great.

Reactions: Moriarty

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Well last night was exciting. I have been looking for a better storage solution for a while. I had seen that a few guys run decked/ truck vault with their flippacks and thought i would give it a try.

The directions were pretty straight forward, easy installation. Seems quite durable, time will tell!

Reactions: Steve510212

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Kind of built like ikea, but feels quite strong.
The ammo cans have a good amount of storage, and the lids can be flipped and used as cup holders.

Reactions: Steve510212

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
The drawers are super smooth. Overall seems like great quality, time will tell how it holds up to off road abuse. I have a few accessories coming in today more photos to come.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Did a quick 1 nighter out to carrizo plane. Got to try out the decked system, we like it a lot so far. Also carrizo plane is a sweet area, definitely need to do more exploring out that direction. Camped at shelby ranch cow camp.

Reactions: MBroenkow

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Wednesday to sunday we took a trip out to toroweap overlook and Whitmore canyon. We did about 200 miles offroad, with a little bit of everything. Great trip, the decked system worked great, unfortunately my brothers 4runner broke a front shock, looks like coilovers are in his future.

Steve510212

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

What Carli system did you go with? I'm looking for a 3" system for my 2015 2500 Ram diesel. I narrowed it down to Carli, Icon, Thuren or BDS. Maybe even AEV. They all look good.

SoCal OB West

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
What Carli system did you go with? I'm looking for a 3" system for my 2015 2500 Ram diesel. I narrowed it down to Carli, Icon, Thuren or BDS. Maybe even AEV. They all look good.

SoCal OB West
I went with the 3" pintop with 2.5" king shocks all around. Personally i love it rides much better on and off road.

If you live in so cal i would recommend carli or thuren. With all the whooped out desert roads we have, their kits are made for going fast through that rough stuff. Bds and aev are basically lifts imo.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
After talking to a good buddy for a while, we decided that the switch panel i was trying to use would not have enough amperage. So im just going with standard rocker switches.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Little video i made from our last trip.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Finally got my on board air all wired up and plummed. Came out pretty good, brings my 35s form 25psi to 55psi in about 2.5 minuets per tire. Need to get more bedliner but just through some black on the brackets for now.

Finally the thread is up to date!