Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Upload it to YouTube :) very simple.

I got a 'real' GoPro Hero3+ Silver.. was a bit cheaper back then already because the 4 already launched.. Still expensive though. Really wonder if it would show in like battery life? I haven't used mine in month's now but when I turn it on it still shows full battery xD

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
So early review, I used it today on a little trip to texas. Ran for about 4 hrs. So far the vids look good. I'm pulling them off the camera now to my iPad. I'll post one soon. I have a 32 mini SD card. Held the whole 4 hr trip. From what I've seen the quality looks good. So far for the cost, I'm super happy

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app

Laughing Otter

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

13973 State Hwy 112, Sekiu, WA, USA
First Name
Ansa
Last Name
Langer
Member #

I also grabbed one. I have 3 of the Muvi K2 cameras, each have been picked up during differing lightning deals that Amazon has had. I'm a really big fan of these. But this one is even cheaper so why not. Thanks for the link man.
Have the MUVI camera's as well...really like them. I have a couple of the Polaroid action cams as well, same price range, great camera for the price.

Teague

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fairview, TN
Member #

I was pretty impressed with the quality of the video, the first thing I did was turn the button beeping off and change the recording to continuous instead of 3 minute segments. After playing with it, I was pretty impressed but realized that I don't really care to have an action camera. So instead of being out $200-300 I'm out $30. It served it's purpose, and it'll go in the random drawer til something interesting pops up.

The other Sean

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneapolis
Member #

I was pretty impressed with the quality of the video, the first thing I did was turn the button beeping off and change the recording to continuous instead of 3 minute segments. After playing with it, I was pretty impressed but realized that I don't really care to have an action camera. So instead of being out $200-300 I'm out $30. It served it's purpose, and it'll go in the random drawer til something interesting pops up.

I've had a few conversations with my wife about a GoPro / Action camera and we keep coming to the same thing. As nice is it would be, I'm not convinced I'll use it much. so, $40 could be better than $300.

Jeepney

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

MN
I ordered one, should be getting it tomorrow. But similarly, i don't really need an action camera but i can find occasional use for it. I showed the link to my little ones and they got pretty excited so i think it'll see pretty good action.

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
My friend has one of these cameras and loves it! I'm going to pick one up myself. I want to mount one to my headache rack on the Kenworth when I taken dozers and excavators into the sticks. The folks back home get a kick out of seeing where I take stuff! Heck, half of my instate overlanding destinations are found that way!

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
For the price I'm pretty impressed. A few guys had them on this last trip I took. They had the cheapo cams hooked up outside and the gopros inside

All in all I'm tickled pink with it. Just need to figure out how it all works

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Captain Chaos