Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chico, Ca
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Rebelo
Member #

Okay, I know this sounds super weird, but the "Global Visits" side bar slows down my browser.
I am using an updated version of Google Chrome on a newer MacBook Pro. (decent RAM and Processor) I know my computer isn't that bad.
My problem lies on the forum page when scrolling down, as soon as I hit the "Global Visits" part in the side bar, scrolling DRAMATICALLY slows down and becomes some what glitchy. Then after passing the item in the side bar, scrolling resumes to normal.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and make this forum such a living thing, always changing, always growing!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Okay, I know this sounds super weird, but the "Global Visits" side bar slows down my browser.
I am using an updated version of Google Chrome on a newer MacBook Pro. (decent RAM and Processor) I know my computer isn't that bad.
My problem lies on the forum page when scrolling down, as soon as I hit the "Global Visits" part in the side bar, scrolling DRAMATICALLY slows down and becomes some what glitchy. Then after passing the item in the side bar, scrolling resumes to normal.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and make this forum such a living thing, always changing, always growing!
You just tipped the scales. I've been thinking of removing it, now that seals it. I'm removing it.

:D

Reactions: FrankR