Rank 0

Contributor I

Gilbert, AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tinney
Member #

I’m totally new to all this. I’ve been in two jeeps over the last 8 months. Both Rubicons but just recently moved into a 19’ JLUR. I Love this platform. I went to the Overland Expo West with my boys and had such a great time. I’m really looking to meet people with a passion for the outdoors and exploring. I look forward to meeting members in the area and those interested in exploring amazing destinations.

Attachments

p4.adventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Tory
Last Name
Payne
Member #

I’m totally new to all this. I’ve been in two jeeps over the last 8 months. Both Rubicons but just recently moved into a 19’ JLUR. I Love this platform. I went to the Overland Expo West with my boys and had such a great time. I’m really looking to meet people with a passion for the outdoors and exploring. I look forward to meeting members in the area and those interested in exploring amazing destinations.
How did you enjoy that first night? Got pretty cold

Tinney

Rank 0

Contributor I

Gilbert, AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tinney
Member #

I went up Thursday and it wasn’t to bad. Friday night was another story. It was freezing! My buddy heater didn’t even do the job. Lol. I will say it was all worth it. I did meet some great people.

p4.adventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Tory
Last Name
Payne
Member #

I went up Thursday and it wasn’t to bad. Friday night was another story. It was freezing! My buddy heater didn’t even do the job. Lol. I will say it was all worth it. I did meet some great people.
Definitely worth it and many great folks. Haha yeah mine did nothing either! Saving grace was a sleeping back full of hot hands haha.

Reactions: Tinney

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Welcome from Central Texas

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Welcome. I live out in the QC now. You may see my FJ passing through your area depending on where in Gilbert you live. I have been doing this for 6 years and have had lots of fun with plenty of different setups including 5 different trailers. Ha ha.... I currently have two plus a nice ground tent which I rarely use.

Reactions: srotier