Gilbert Overland Community

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Tinney

Rank 0

Contributor I

Gilbert, AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tinney
Member #

I’m totally new to all this. I’ve been in two jeeps over the last 8 months. Both Rubicons but just recently moved into a 19’ JLUR. I Love this platform. I went to the Overland Expo West with my boys and had such a great time. I’m really looking to meet people with a passion for the outdoors and exploring. I look forward to meeting members in the area and those interested in exploring amazing destinations.

Attachments

p4.adventure

Rank I

Contributor I

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Tory
Last Name
Payne
Member #

I’m totally new to all this. I’ve been in two jeeps over the last 8 months. Both Rubicons but just recently moved into a 19’ JLUR. I Love this platform. I went to the Overland Expo West with my boys and had such a great time. I’m really looking to meet people with a passion for the outdoors and exploring. I look forward to meeting members in the area and those interested in exploring amazing destinations.
How did you enjoy that first night? Got pretty cold

Tinney

Rank 0

Contributor I

Gilbert, AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tinney
Member #

I went up Thursday and it wasn’t to bad. Friday night was another story. It was freezing! My buddy heater didn’t even do the job. Lol. I will say it was all worth it. I did meet some great people.

p4.adventure

Rank I

Contributor I

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
Tory
Last Name
Payne
Member #

I went up Thursday and it wasn’t to bad. Friday night was another story. It was freezing! My buddy heater didn’t even do the job. Lol. I will say it was all worth it. I did meet some great people.
Definitely worth it and many great folks. Haha yeah mine did nothing either! Saving grace was a sleeping back full of hot hands haha.

Reactions: Tinney

1Louder

Rank VI
Supporter

Advocate I

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham Callsign
K1LDR
Welcome. I live out in the QC now. You may see my FJ passing through your area depending on where in Gilbert you live. I have been doing this for 6 years and have had lots of fun with plenty of different setups including 5 different trailers. Ha ha.... I currently have two plus a nice ground tent which I rarely use.