Georgia

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

TLK

Rank IV

Advocate III

Canton, GA
Member #

Canton here new here also. Sounds like a lot of of interest let’s get something on the books.

JeepRubiconOverland

Rank I

Member I

Robert here. I'm in Atlanta/Buckhead. I mostly have Overlanded out West- I've spent 5 months in Utah, Colorado, Nevada, Texas, New Mexico over the past 3 years. I would like to hook up with some interesting people for some trips closer to Atlanta, particularly over the late Fall/Winter months.

GaMtn80

Rank II

Contributor I

Rome,Ga
First Name
James
Last Name
Floyd
Member #

Ham Callsign
KF4HDE
Evening folks! We plan a lot of rides on FB just because the southeast doesn’t have a lot going on here. Peach State Overland and all do a lot. I will start attempting to post rides on this thread when I find out about them.

Reactions: Brentski

GaMtn80

Rank II

Contributor I

Rome,Ga
First Name
James
Last Name
Floyd
Member #

Ham Callsign
KF4HDE
Robert here. I'm in Atlanta/Buckhead. I mostly have Overlanded out West- I've spent 5 months in Utah, Colorado, Nevada, Texas, New Mexico over the past 3 years. I would like to hook up with some interesting people for some trips closer to Atlanta, particularly over the late Fall/Winter months.
View attachment 101180
Great looking rig and view.

Reactions: JeepRubiconOverland

GaMtn80

Rank II

Contributor I

Rome,Ga
First Name
James
Last Name
Floyd
Member #

Ham Callsign
KF4HDE
Canton here new here also. Sounds like a lot of of interest let’s get something on the books.
I will attempt to post rides on this thread when I know about rides.

dygituljunky

Rank I

Member I

Tucker, GA, USA
First Name
Bill
Last Name
W
Member #

I'm also Atlanta-area.

I don't currently have any sort of capable rig so my overlanding will consist of paved and well-maintained gravel roads until I can change that status.

Reactions: ckkphoto

Hank.94

Rank IV

Contributor I

First Name
Frank
Last Name
Catron
Member #

I’m located in Rome Ga, just got back from Blue Ridge, hit me up. @simple_trail_overland