Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR

4th of July BBQ with Fireworks! It’s been a busy couple of months, and we have not had a north sound meetup for a while so we thought we would open our house to anyone that wanted to come out for a relaxing time visiting, eating some BBQ and watching fireworks.

• Love
Reactions: Ubiety and M Rose

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Sounds like a blast (pun intended). We will be off in other directions this upcoming weekend so will hope to meet up another time. Hope you all have a great time!

Reactions: OTH Overland

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Sounds like a blast (pun intended). We will be off in other directions this upcoming weekend so will hope to meet up another time. Hope you all have a great time!
Looking forward to it, we head south to Oregon on the 5th, sure we will cross paths soon though

Reactions: Ubiety

OTH Overland

Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Michelle - What would you like us to bring?
Hi Linda, you can bring whatever you would like. At the moment it is a very small group of Dave and myself and You and Jim. Family all has other stuff going on this year and so we thought it would be a good time to do something different and invite overland bound people. Meaning only those who rsvp here will be attending. Some years there are very few people and some years a LOT but either way it is always a great fireworks show and lots of fun. Can't wait to see you, Michelle

Claminator

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

La Conner, WA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Ryan
Member #

It would have been just me but I'm going to have to cancel. Have a bunch of stuff to get done this weekend and not sure I'll get it all done. Sorry to bag on you.

Reactions: OTH Overland

OTH Overland

Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
It would have been just me but I'm going to have to cancel. Have a bunch of stuff to get done this weekend and not sure I'll get it all done. Sorry to bag on you.
No worries, we tossed this out last minute to catch those that were not off exploring or at family events, Kind of a castaways Christmas special. This was/is intended to be low key, anyone can show up, and if your plans change stop by for a little while or the whole enchilada ... not that we are cooking enchiladas .... but that does sound good now. lol