Launch Member

Contributor II

Friendswood, TX, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Bedar
Member #

So tonight is supposed to be the 2nd meeting; what are everyone's thoughts regarding the current state of Harris County's CVD Status Red and the almost forced Home Lock-Down except for essentials? I am currently undecided (but I at least did remember it was TODAY and not NEXT week.) HAHA!

Tracker5

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

League City, TX.
Member #

So tonight is supposed to be the 2nd meeting; what are everyone's thoughts regarding the current state of Harris County's CVD Status Red and the almost forced Home Lock-Down except for essentials? I am currently undecided (but I at least did remember it was TODAY and not NEXT week.) HAHA!

Cannot make it tonight, duty calls. -A

BedarBK

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Friendswood, TX, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Bedar
Member #

Since no responses, I'm assuming everyone is a no. This 'Rona's a bummer! I may cancel the meetup's for now until things settle back down to normal.

TxJeeper75

Rank VI

Steward I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Heiman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5LHN
Just saw this thread. I will keep watching it, and if you do a meetup next month, I will see about heading down that way.

BedarBK

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Friendswood, TX, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Bedar
Member #

Are y’all still doing the Tuesday meetups at Rudy’s? New here and just came across this thread
Not sure if anyone is participating or not. I set this up last year right as the Rona hit, tried going twice (no shows the first time,) then got my dates mixed up on second meeting. Not sure if anyone ever showed after that. I'd be willing to try to get this going again if anyone is interested. Y'all let me know if anyone has been meeting up.

BedarBK

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Friendswood, TX, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Bedar
Member #

Just out of Curiosity: Has anyone been attending this Rally Point? As my schedule has changed, I was thinking about changing to Wednesday instead of Tuesday. If people are attending this regularly though, I would rather leave as is. Please provide feedback. If I don't hear from any of y'all, I will proceed to switch to Wednesday.

BedarBK

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Friendswood, TX, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Bedar
Member #

Welcome, Matthew! Glad to see some interest. I will be there Wednesday as well. I'll be parked in back of Rudy's in a white ZR2.

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

i hate that this is during the week.. i live outside Beaumont and its hard to make week day events.

BedarBK

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Friendswood, TX, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Bedar
Member #

Sorry to hear that, Jeremy. We need to build up some interest here, so if it stays stagnant, might consider changing the day to a Saturday going forward. Thanks for the input. I'll keep you informed.

Raw Xpedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Vidor Texas
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Prisock
Member #

cool I'm deff down for Saturdays and will have a few folks that would tag along.. ill be watching the thread.

Reactions: BedarBK

BedarBK

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Friendswood, TX, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Bedar
Member #

For anyone interested, I am hanging out in the back of Rudy's. White ZR2. Hope to see some of you here!

BedarBK

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Friendswood, TX, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Bedar
Member #

prob won't make this month since someone decided to left of center. hope to have the jeep back for the next one.
Are you actually going to this rally point? I've never seen more than two in attendance and was just about to cancel it. Never seemed to take off. Sorry about your peep-jeep. That sux!