Contributor II

Friendswood, TX, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Bedar
Member #

Howdy All!

Closest Meetup is in North Houston, so I thought I'd try to set something up in the South Houston Area. Not specific to just Galveston County.

Would be great to get to meet with some of y'all likeminded people so we could discuss rigs & mods, and possibly planning some trips in the future.

Meetup is scheduled to happen each 2nd Wednesday of the month at Rudy's BBQ in Webster starting at 6:30pm.

Last edited:

Tracker5

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

League City, TX.
Member #

Howdy All!

Closest Meetup is in North Houston, so I thought I'd try to set something up in the South Houston Area. Not specific to just Galveston County.

Would be great to get to meet with some of y'all likeminded people so we could discuss rigs & mods, and possibly planning some trips in the future.

Meetup is scheduled to happen each 2nd Tuesday of the month at Rudy's BBQ in Webster.
Sound great, I will come so keep me informed. Thanks!

Reactions: BedarBK

Pearlander

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Pearland, Texas
First Name
Don
Last Name
Jordan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG5ZK
Howdy All!

Meetup is scheduled to happen each 2nd Tuesday of the month at Rudy's BBQ in Webster.
I would like to attend. I work in Alaska and will not be home until July. I will forward to meeting everyone. Thanks.

aws123

Rank IV

Advocate I

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
adam
Last Name
SCHOOLMEYER
Member #

Sounds like a good time. Ive been wanting to get a little crew together to check out hidden falls adventure park outside marble falls.

Reactions: BedarBK

BedarBK

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Friendswood, TX, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Bedar
Member #

Hi All!

Just got here, and parked in the back if we want to group our rigs together.

I'm in the white ZR2.

Hope to get to meet some of y'all soon!

Keith