US Southwest Ft Worth Area Meetup - Parker, Palo Pinto, Hood, Johnson, Erath, Somerville, Tarrant, Dallas, and Jack Counties

• HTML tutorial

Aztec1369

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Krum, Texas
Member #

I cannot promise I'll be there, I have my kid's sports games in the morning until about noon. But I may be able to head out there after.

Reactions: Tom Cole

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

Tom Cole

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Weatherford, Texas, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cole
Member #

How is the camping site? Plenty of room? The soonest we could get there would probably be 4 pm. I’d probably hop in and could help spot but Amanda and the dogs don’t like technical trail riding.
Website sys they are open till 7 PM. Camping is near front gate area (near the bathrooms). No water or electricity.

Longshot270

Rank V
Launch Member

Experimenter I

DFW, TX
First Name
Colby
Last Name
M
Member #

How is the camping site? Plenty of room? The soonest we could get there would probably be 4 pm. I’d probably hop in and could help spot but Amanda and the dogs don’t like technical trail riding.
Website sys they are open till 7 PM. Camping is near front gate area (near the bathrooms). No water or electricity.
No water or electric is fine, is the camping area that gravel parking lot or are there trees and such?

It might just be me lol

Longshot270

Rank V
Launch Member

Experimenter I

DFW, TX
First Name
Colby
Last Name
M
Member #

No water or electric is fine, is the camping area that gravel parking lot or are there trees and such?

It might just be me lol
I don't know about ya'll, but I plan on camping. Look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow.
Yeah, we just had a discussion at dinner a little while ago that we won’t be able to make this one