Scoutrover13

Rank I

Contributor III

Thomasville, NC, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Parker
Ok, so I've looked and i hope this is not an inappropriate post.
The fam and i are going on a trip and last minute i started thinking about running a fridge in the rover. So i pose a question. I'm looking to do a trade if some one is willing. I'm looking for Dometic 50 with slide or greater. Really would like the dual zone 75 but the smallest would be a 50.

What I'm looking to trade on is my custom one off Mosin Nagant rifle. Like stated it is a custom build with the majority of the work by big gorilla gun works. If some one is truly interested I can list out parts and details. With the scope and the cost of the initial rifle I've got a tad over $2300 in it . And I also may be able to sweeten the deal if needed for the right fridge.
I have some ammo (quality, not surplus) and box for scope.

Like I said this was a last minute decision but I figured it was worth throwing out there. I am in middle NC but will drive a bit if needed.
IMG_5563.jpg
IMG_5564.jpg
IMG_5565.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Scoutrover13

Rank I

Contributor III

Thomasville, NC, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Parker
Ok so as I stated in my previous post, I could sweeten the deal if some one had one they wanted to let go of. Possibly in a rig they are selling.
I with also throw in a stock Ruger 10/22 to motivate.
If not I guess it will jut be a waiting game and move along with the previous plan. LOL

Last edited: