For Sale - N. California - 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Diesel - Asking $22,500 OBO

• HTML tutorial

Gregg Pauly

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Foster City, CA, USA
First Name
Gregg
Last Name
Pauly
Member #

**DIESEL** Selling a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 Overland 3.0L EcoDiesel with 129,500 miles (and will continue to go up being a daily driver), 240hp and 420 lb-ft torque and 6200lb towing capacity. Upgrades include 18” Fuel brand off-road rims, 265/65/18 Falken Wildpeak AT3s (with spare matching sized, different brand tire that fits in spare tire compartment), Off-Road Animal bash plate, Chief Products full roof rack system with integrated tie-downs, Rigid Industries side-shooter combo beam LED lights, 6Monkeys ¼” steel ditch light brackets, a light switch panel located to the left of the steering wheel, 6Monkeys rear window molle panels, upgraded headlights and AirLinks in front to level out the vehicle from the Aero position. The extras included in this Jeep model are Adaptive Cruise Control, remote start, vented leather seats, panoramic sunroof, navigation, touchscreen – 9 speaker Harman Kardon entertainment system and towing package – to name a few. Additionally, there is a trailer brake controller installed. The GC has been consistently maintained and oil changes have included a pint of Archoil oil additive per change. The vehicle has had all JGC recall warranty work performed including a new EGR cooler. There are no leaks at all from the vehicle. I recently had the glow plugs all replaced professionally (you’re welcome). There are no dents, dings or scratches on the vehicle and the interior, including the leather seats and dashboard, are without cracking. We’ve had fun in the GC and baby it for continued fun. Asking $22,500 and happy to discuss pricing. Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: miguel_fzj80